We are now ranked top 400!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZokesPro View Post
    I shall soon overtake Marshmallowman and not long after, VJ will be my next victim, with only one PC running boinc at that!.
    Ok, I should really find additional options...
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Originally posted by Umfriend View Post
      What links? I always start from http://www.boincsynergy.com/stats/te...TC&project=rah

And sometimes if somethings seems wrong: http://boinc.bakerlab.org/rosetta/ to look at info on my (or your) computers/WUs.

A sad fourth? I am still #1 dude and who knows what I'll do before you make good on over 1 mln credits! Impatient padawan is. :d
      Impatient you say? Well, in a year or two, at the current RAC rate, I can and WILL overtake you! The Founder of all people! Muahahahaha. Tis just a question of time my friend.

Seriously though, what does TC stand for in World Rank?

Oh and a quick note, amongst the some millions of PC's running Rosetta, I have bumped a few more, I'm at rank 307 and climbing, soon my PC will be amongst the top 200! If I look my my graph, in the application, it's still climbing strong!

Did I ever mention that I love my server?

Originally posted by VJ View Post
      Ok, I should really find additional options...
      I got uber lucky and found the chinese dudes operating a computer recycling store in Montreal. They even had old google servers, which would have been kick ass but I only had a little bit of money. The price they sold me my current server was absurd, I couldn't let it pass me by.
      Titanium is the new bling!
      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Ah, your _computer_ is #307... I've only looked at users and teams. Where do you see the computer ranking?

RAC = Recent Average Credit, a proxy for how much you're crunching today
        TC = Total Credit, self explanatory.

And yes, even with the case/PSU you had to buy it still seems like a crazy good price.

I could get my server to compete with yours by upgrading from a G530 to, I donnow, a i7-3770S but at $290 that's about you're whole machine.
        Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
        [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

It is quiet funny what i read You know, only one computer that work for me is mine
          A CRAY is the only computer that runs an endless loop in just 4 hours...

Comment

There's missing a link or two.

Ovetake Stats

Top Hosts

My server is in the top 300!! Woohoo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nicram View Post
              It is quiet funny what i read You know, only one computer that work for me is mine
              Which one?

Comment

Didn't mention the overtake because once you're @BS it follows I thought. But the top hosts I did not know about, kewl!
                Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Probably the one on this page http://boinc.bakerlab.org/rosetta/to...dit&offset=200 ranked 202...

But you'll get there. RAC trails. I think it can take about two weeks before it gets up to speed.
                  Originally posted by ZokesPro View Post
                  Which one?

Comment

Summer seems to have come early to California. My production is going to drop to nil soon.

Comment

Not really This one: http://boinc.bakerlab.org/rosetta/sh...hostid=1572749
                      A CRAY is the only computer that runs an endless loop in just 4 hours...

Comment

Hope you'll be back after summer! Perchance summer is ending Down Under and Marshmallowman will return?
                        Originally posted by SitFlyer View Post
                        Summer seems to have come early to California. My production is going to drop to nil soon.

Comment

Hail to the King: Nicram is now the #1 cruncher in our team. We're doing well but, to me, the ration between active/inactive members is a bit, uhm, ugly. Also, there are now THREE teams catching up with us, one estimated within 130 days. This must be stopped!

Comment

Well I'm upgrading my CPU fans to avoid summer down time. Not much else I can do, plus I'm catching up to VJ!
                            And yes, our founder has been de-throned!!

Comment

My server can't quite make it to the top 200. Our team is ranked 338 which is far from being what it was a few months ago. Hmm, I think we're going to need a new marketing strategy to get mor members.

P.S: I think that Team Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. is pissed that we beat them. lol

Comment

Yeah, I've been eyeing them too. Just wondering: it could be that it's just some employee running R@H at the owners' computeres unauthorised. I've been toying with the idea to send management a mail... Or is that to much?

Comment

Working...
                                X