No announcement yet.

The Official MURC Messiest Desk Contest for 1999

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My MAX is actuially sitting on the left hand side of the desk and there is another G400 perched on top of the monitor My main system case is hidden down the right hand side of the desk you can just see my zip drive, modem, net hub and monitor/keyboard/mouse switcher sitting on top of it.

Comment

What is your MAX doing on your desk?? Testing a vid-card sounding like Ultra orso??
      Jordâ„¢

Comment

ROTFLMAO ™ ALBPM

Wait until I find a cam here at work ... you'll be scared to blindness.

------------------
        Cheers,
        Maggi

Working Rig:
        Asus P2B-DS @ 103MHz FSB
        Double Pentium III-450 @ 464 MHz
        4 x 128MB CAS2 SDRAM
        Matrox Millennium G400 32MB DualHead
        Nokia 445Xi (21")
        Nokia 447Xpro (17")

Home Rig:
        Asus P2B-S Bios 1010 @ 112MHz FSB
        Celeron 300A @ 504MHz
        2 x 128MB CAS2 SDRAM
        Matrox Millennium G400 32MB DualHead @ 150/200MHz
        CTX VL710T (17")
        Despite my nickname causing confusion, I am not female ...

ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Professional
        Intel Core i7-3930K@4.3GHz
        be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2
        4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX PC3-19200U@CR1
        2x MSI N670GTX PE OC (SLI)
        OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
        4x2TB Seagate Barracuda Green 5900.3 (2x4TB RAID0)
        Super Flower Golden Green Modular 800W
        Nanoxia Deep Silence 1
        LG BH10LS38
        LG DM2752D 27" 3D

Comment

Maggi and others who are bragging you better show some proof soon.

So far I think Ant's desk is the messiest. Just look at all that junk piled up. I guess he first collects junk on his desk, then when it is a big pile moves it aside, and when those piles get too big it just falls to the floor.

Comment

Oh Yeah Maggi

wait till I get a hold of a digital camera.
            It'll take three shots to see what I have in my basement alone never mind the server room

Elie

Comment

I'll have to take a new set of pics, but here's what it looked liked about a month ago:
              http://members.bellatlantic.net/~kettlerp/

The pessimist says: "The glass is half empty."
              The optimist says: "The glass is half full."
              The engineer says: "I put half of my water in a redundant glass."

Comment

Ice, that's what I call an organized mess
                Jordâ„¢

Comment

I have maild a real mans office to ALBPM, so just wait for the king.

Comment

Dangit, how do you link pics here? Can you upload the pics directly? I have a couple of real nice ones of my work desk and my home space.

*Warning* Not for the faint of heart if i can figure out how to get them up
                    A computer is like sex. Your never 100% sure what your doing but when all goes well, it feels REAL good.

Comment

Genom, you can email the picks to me and I'll put them in my webspace for you to post.

Paul
                      "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

I'd love to enter, but my camera hasn't got a wide enougth FOV to get everything in

Smiff

Comment

Here's our latest entry from Holly!!!

And Holly pulls a fast one trying to take the lead. Hey what kind of sandwhich is that???

"Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Not too bad, considering it's a small desk... Thought the Americans had everything bigger???

Holly, honey, you must be glad this thread isn't about the messiest room

Now where should she put the second monitor for her Max??

The sandwich should have Olijvonaise (Mayo with Olive oil) on it, the rest is just a wild guess

Jorden, going for the messiest room next time
                            (or house?? make some pics during the move from here to our (Holly's & Mine) own house??)
                            Jordâ„¢

Comment

And here's yet another entry from jsb

And, a Hush falls over the crowd.... Then some gasps.

I think we may have a new leader here gang. What do you think Hunsow??? How about a word from our expert Commentator. What do you think of the current lineup????

Comment

Damn. Now I see I am a novice at this messy business. Still gonna put up my pics (home only fer now, office pic is missing for some reason) but I KNOW I aint winning this one. Oh well
                                A computer is like sex. Your never 100% sure what your doing but when all goes well, it feels REAL good.

Comment

Working...
                                X