No announcement yet.

Only two posts to go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Zaphod, I think you missed MY pics. Do yOu really think you have a chance!?! lol If so, WOW!!!!

Dimitri
    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
    --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

Dimitri appears to have a circular saw just a couple of feet away from one of his computers. I couldn't do this. I would be too tempted to "punish" ornery components by cutting them in half.

Paul
      paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

Ok MuadĀ“Dib, i certinaly missed your pictures , that is way out off my legue.
        But I guess the mess is to disguise your reel powers should a Harkonnen pass by.

Comment

Zaphod, am I really so transparent???

Paul, that's just the blade. I forgot to take a picture of the saw. It's on the other side of the garage...

Dimitri

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
          --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

Working...
          X