I'm so proud!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so proud!!!

New statisical information shows that the people in the province of Alberta, Canada consume more alcohol per capita than any other place in the world, with the exception of the Yukon. The amount of booze consumed, would be equal to every person of age drinking a full bathtub of booze per year. Fortunately for the non-drinkers in the province, I consume a good portion of their share as well as my own.

Cmag

------------------
    Consequences smonsequences, as long as I’m rich
    Consequences smonsequences, as long as I’m rich

[list=1][*] What are the dimensions of the bathtub??[*] Isn't it a jacuzzi?[*] What kind of booze?[*] What's the legal age to drink any alchol there?[*] How many empty bottles are on the edge of your bathtub at this very moment?[/list=a]

Jord.

[This message has been edited by Jorden (edited 23 June 2000).]
    Jordâ„¢

Comment

Sorry they missed out Sheffield S yorks UK we like our drink with the rest of us yorkies.
      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

figures, with ralph Klein as premier, whyt wouldnt Alberta have the highest alcohol consumption per capita
        im sure the canadians around here will catch my drift...especially if theyve ever seen how the Air Farce portrays him

Frankfurt
        Here is my system config:Athlon XP+ 2000, 1024MB SDRAM,EpOX EP9XA (or something)<b>Matrox Parhelia </b>
        WinXP Professional SP1
        Hercules Fortissimo III 7.1
        3COM 905C

Comment

Well, that's because you guys have really good beer. Strong too. I suspect most people in the US have no idea that the Canadian beer we get in the States is very different than the beer in Canada. About fifteen years ago, a friend of mine attending college in Buffalo, NY, brought a number of cases of beer he had purchased in Toronto back to NYC. We were all pleasantly surprised at how easy it went down and how quickly we became dead drunk. I seem to recall something about "Brador."

High quality. Good bang for your buck. Drinking in Canada is simply a cost effective entertainment solution.

Paul
          paulcs@flashcom.net

[This message has been edited by paulcs (edited 23 June 2000).]

Comment

Given the exchange rate these days, it's got to be even more affordable!

Get your beer, cigarettes, and gamble all for less than it costs you at home...
            PIII 550@605
            IWill Motherboard VD133
            VIA Chipset
            512MB PC133 CAS2 Crucial
            G400 DH 32MB (6.51 Drivers)
            DirectX 8.0a
            SB Live! Value
            8x DVD (Toshiba)
            6x4x24 CDRW (Sony)
            Intel Pro/100+ NIC
            3Com CMX Cable Modem
            Optiquest V95 19"