Dj Tiesto.... anyone know of him? I want more of his music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dj Tiesto.... anyone know of him? I want more of his music

I just discovered some of Tiesto's songs last week, and I've been playing them ever since. But now I want more! I've got Forbidden Paradise, In Search of Sunrise, Magik 3, 4, and 5. All of the songs I've listed are the full length (70 minutes). Now, since there is a Magik 3-5, that leads me to assume that there is a Magik 1 and 2. But I can't find them anywhere! I've tried Napster... but I haven't had any luck. There are a couple other songs such as Live in Amsterdam, that make me think Dj Tiesto is from Europe.

So that's why I'm posting here... can anyone point me to the rest of his songs?
    McRhea

A couple of my flatmates like his music, but I don't have any of it.

I can tell you Tiesto is from the Netherlands, which is probably why he performed live in Amsterdam ;-).

Is Magic - Far From Earth one of the ones you've got?? if not, I can get it for you here. I can also get Forbidden Paradise 2, 3, 6, 8 and 9.

Rob, a great fan of the Aerobed

Comment

Cool!

Yeah, I do have Magik 3 - Far from Earth, but it's not the full thing... I only have about 40 minutes of it...

There is Forbidden Paradise 2, 3, 6, 8, and 9???? Hot damn! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

I have 8A... whatever that means... And no I don't have the full thing... only about 60 minutes. It cuts out before it ends.
      Are you on Napster? If you are, what's you handle? I'll look for you.

And thanks man! I really appreaciate it.
      McRhea

Comment

I just pulled up Tiesto in Scour and there were a BUNCH of hits. Quite a few songs you didn't mention. (and it is only 4:57am here so later there will be more people on-line) Give scour a shot you may find more of what you are looking for. http://www.scour.com/

(The artist formerly known as Kindness!)

Comment

I did a search on dj tiesto on our campusnetwork (to which many others here have access; just check if Enschede is the city they live in )

this is what I found:
          - In Search of Sunrise
          - Global Clubbing
          - Magik 1: First Flight
          - Magik 2: Story of the Fall
          - Magik 3: Far From Earth
          - Magik 4: A new Adventure
          - Magik 5: Heaven Beyond
          - Live at Innercity
          - Space Age Volume 1 & 2
          - Forbidden Paradise 6, 8, 9
          - Like somewhere in Amsterdam
          - Live at Impulz (Video and Audio)
          - Live at Innercity (Video)
          - Amsterdam Dance Event: Promo
          - Lost Treasures 1: Isle of Ra
          - Lost Treasures 3: Creatures of the Deep
          - Lost Treasures 4: The Mandela Spirit
          - Lost Treasures ?: Concerto for Sonic Circles
          - Theme of Norefjell (single)
          - Subspace Interference (single)
          - Sparkles (single)
          - Live at Energy 2000
          - Live at Dance Terminal (Antwerpen)
          - Live at Club Maxim (Norway)

and there is much more probably (I didn't search that extensive)

Comment

What is the average length of Tiesto's music? I'm seeing that 70-72 minutes is about the longest any of his full length songs. Is that about right?
            McRhea

Comment

he probably mixes a lot, so I guess most of his albums will be 2 full cds, i.e. 72 minutes a cd? those cds are often ripped as one mp3 track.

Comment

Hey, this guy's pretty good. I just downloaded "Live @ Innercity Amsterdam" and "Live At Energy 2000 31-12-1999", and it's quality stuff. Thanks for the tip McRhea.
                Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Why don't you go and try buying his albums instead of ripping him off and asking ppl here to help you.

Joel
                  Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
                  Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Chill Joel. I happen to own several hundred CDs. I just like sampling music before purchasing. There's a lot of crap out there in this genre that I certainly wouldn't want to pay for.
                    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

But McRhea is not just sampling.

Joel

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.

Comment

Tell me a place that sells his stuff, and I WILL go and buy it. I've tried all the stores around my area, and I've not been able to find his stuff. I haven't been able to find his stuff online either.

Most of this guys songs are 70-100 megs! Believe me, I'd LOVE to have it on CD, so I don't have to waste time d/l them. But until then, I have no choice.

You know my views from the "other" post, so lets not get in a big argument here.
                        McRhea

Comment

Oh, by the way, NP agallag! Tiesto's stuff is really good isn't it? I really like this guy.

You should try Forbidden Paradise, and In Search of Sunrise. The Magik's aren't bad either.
                          McRhea

Comment

http://www.zdnet.com/zdnn/stories/ne...kpt=zdhpnews01

Joel

www.lp.org

Comment

Individuals selling just a few CDs will likely be left alone, Creighton said. The RIAA is after the mass sellers who sometimes offer their stock of music to losing bidders

Comment

Working...
                              X