Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, Tombman at least finally got the message, and DJRoberts is annoying but sincere. I definitely vote for unannounced termination of Manoj "Oh No!" Whateverhislastnameis.

- Gurm

------------------
    Sig? SIG? We don't NEED no STINKIN' SIG!
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    If only life were as easy as you
    I would still get screwed

Comment

YeahYeah, okay... I've dug a hole, and put 'something' in it (tombman's IQ maybe??) and I'm filling it back in...

At least I had some exercise, while you kids have been doing nothing but nag to the cook that whatever it was you're (man-) eating isn't cooked through and through yet...

Off to the MacDonalds now, anyone want to join me??

Jorden.

Jordâ„¢

Comment

Oh, I don't know Matt, vienna sausages have their virtues...covered in honey....

Beats Mickey D's, anyway...
        ---------------
        Holly
        Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
        -Jay Bulworth

Comment

Anyone can help you kill somebody, but real friends will help you dispose of the body!
          nice to see you working together.

Comment

How DARE you insinuate (sp?) that ANYTHING beats Mickey D's! Talk about "oh the humanity".

MmmmMmm....Double Quarter Pounder...MmmMmmmMMmm
            Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Chuck...things got a little out of hand here, as you see...

but congratulations anyway!!

BTW, does anybody actually *know* who or what we've killed and buried in the hole?

I can just see us now, getting convinced (lol) just because we can't get our story straight...

oh agallag, go eat a Whopper like a decent human being....! I *will* take your fries, though....

--------------
              Holly
              Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
              -Jay Bulworth

Comment

Holly, you are *always* out of hand...anyways didn't you recognise Manage'a'twa? Sheeesh you buried him.

Rags

Comment

Aren't I surprised to see how well this Glaze3D topic made it.

What oh what are these forums coming to...? Oh the humanity...!
                  Well, DUH! Until that it was on the subject you know..

B

Comment

The only thing I like glazed are my John's Space Aged Doughnuts.

Jammrock

------------------
                    PIII 540 (120 MHz x 4.5 - 540), 256 MB PC133 SDRAM, ASUS P3B-F, Winblows 98 SuckyEdition, 18 GB WD Expert HDD, Encore 6x DVD w/ Dxr3 decoder, (TEMPORARY!!!) Voodoo 3 2000 @ 175 MHz which will be replaced by a Matrox G400 MAX, Sound Blaster Live! full retail, MAG DX715T 17
                    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Glaze? Isn't that what happens when you hit the bong?

Comment

Oh, No! It was I who got EOM!
                        Can I assume from this thread that we are all at lunch right now?
                        (or is it "out to lunch"?)
                        chuck

------------------
                        (erstwhile cjolley) celery 333@500mz 2.2V, Abit BH6, 128meg@cas2 gh, 10gig IBM 7200rpm UltraStar, Princton EO75, SB Live Value, V3 2000 PCI (still waiting on my MAX!)

Comment

Hi!

Wasn't Glaze3D supposed to come up with Environmental Bump Mapping first?

I thought I heard that they came up with the new technology and liscenced it to Microsoft for DirectX.

I only heard this! Correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,
                          Manoj Mahtani

Comment

WoW! You have to see <a href="http://www.bitboys.fi/video/milbase.mpg">this video</a> from Bitboys.

Awesome!

B

Comment

Hully SH*T, Buuri....[just dl'd that video]!

I will never say another bad thing about Fins (can I call you 'Fins'?)...

Clearly the long winters have been put to very good use...

Now I'll have to build another box just so I can use this card as well as my G400 (still to be my baby, no matter what)...!

But if this goes on, I'll be forced to say we should go to GenHW...so I'll be quiet now...

-----------------
                              Holly

[This message has been edited by motub (edited 08-04-99).]
                              Holly

-Jay Bulworth

Comment

Hmmm, Holly, can't we see this video in close companionship some day??? 14Mb is too large for any of my mailboxes anyway

Jorden, the groom.
                                Jordâ„¢

Comment

Working...
                                X