Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honestly guy and gals I only have one basic rule.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joel:
    Direct insults to ppl because of their race, religion, national origin, sex, their mama, or the size of their sexual organs will not be tolerated.
    That doesn't leave much to do here
    Especially after Joel posted threads with all those subjects, before he moved to be moderator of The 'Box.
    (Btw, how does it feel, Joel? )

The Soap Box
    A forum where you can discuss <u>any old rubbish</u>. Now there is no excuse for polluting the other forums!

Doesn't that go directly against the rule above, btw? Don't we want the above text to be changed in some way? Like A forum where you can discuss any old rubbish. Except the ones that Joel won't let you talk about. ??

Jord.

[This message has been edited by Jorden (edited 05 September 2000).]
    Jordâ„¢

Comment

Jord, it doesn't say anything against discussing your own sexual organs (or race, religion, etc.), you just can't make fun of mine

-=-=-
      Andrew
      Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Ah but you can take the piss over the job they do so theres something left.
        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Jordan,

I have NEVER seen Joel post an insult to someone for the above mentioned subjects. You just post some links to where he did.

I see no problem with his request, Ant sees no problem with it, why do you have a problem with it???

Rags

Comment

Welcome!
            jim
            System 1:
            AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
            Epox 8K7A
            2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
            an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
            SBLIVE 5.1
            Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
            IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
            Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
            3Com Hardware Modem
            Teac 20/10/40 burner
            Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

<H4>GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!! and Congrats!!! </H4>

Looks like you may need it!

Oboy
              Time to make the wafers!
              Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
              jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

Comment

Hey Rags,

Be careful about using the word never. I'm sure at some point I have insulted someone somewhere on this forum. I would just hate to see Jorden staying up all night trying to find it.

Joel
                Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
                Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Hey McRhea,

As long as you don't violate the basic rules of the forums you can talk about anything you want too in the SB. Just because I don't agree with it doesn't mean that it can't be discussed. Just don't get abusive.

And folks I don't think Brian was cutting down the younger folks, I just think he was trying to express that us older folks, me include, tend to have memory laspes every once in a while.

Joel

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.

Comment

"Doesn't that go directly against the rule above, btw? Don't we want the above text to be changed in some way...."

Shouldn't you be worrying about your faq forum Jordan?

Ciao

Comment

As long as you don't put a ban on CHEEZE, we'll be all-right!

Comment

Speaking of CHEESE! I was trying to set up an @cheese.com email addy and it won't work! I'm PISSED! It let's me get to the page where it is supposed to sign me up and then when I click submit, it doesn't work. Page just seems to freeze.

someone else wanna give it a try?
                        www.cheese.com

Dimitri
                        "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
                        --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

I don't have a problem with Joel being the moderator of this forum. I welcome him to be that, even

Excuses Joel if the above post was somewhat harsh, although you won't find me looking for any threads, especially not all night, as I will be sleeping then. (Don't call on me after 9pm local time, you'll get the voice-mail )

Jord.
                          Jordâ„¢

Comment

All it basically boils down to is don't get abusive.

And Jorden I didn't expect you to anyway.

Joel

www.lp.org

Comment

I miss Holly

Comment

Where's our old buddy Lukey, he was the best at trashing people who got out of line.

Paul
                                "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Working...
                                X