No announcement yet.

Censorship on this forum...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the way to tell them girl. I've been watching this forum for a while now and all I can tell you is that it seems that most of these guys only care about one thing. The size of their mumbers(spelled this way on purpose). Us girls know that size means nothing if there is no technique behind it. I have a regular G400 and I do enjoy it very much. It not only has the most features of any card (technique), but as most reviews point out it is the prettiest.

slyfox

BTW motub, when do you want to get together for that Barbie Fashion Designer deathmatch.

Comment

Heh! motub I now now why you are a MURC police. Very intelligent answer but I dont ting that Tony will read it. He's MAN brain can't not support.

------------------
      My concern is with growth. You must grow to become one, to become whole, to become sane. I am not going to force sanity upon you. Rather, I am going to bring out your insanity. When it is pulled out completely, throw into the wind, sanity will happen to you, you will grow. You will be transformated. That is the meaning of meditation

Osho
      --------------
      I will try to use a dictionary when I can't
      (Corrected by Robert&Collins dictionary)

[This message has been edited by space7 (edited 13 November 1999).]
      My concern is with growth. You must grow to become one, to become whole, to become sane. I am not going to force sanity upon you. Rather, I am going to bring out your insanity. When it is pulled out completely, throw into the wind, sanity will happen to you, you will grow. You will be transformated. That is the meaning of meditation

Osho
      --------------
      Credit Card numbers Visa expiration date 2005 N:5125 1548 6548 please dont steel

Comment

Way too much anger/arrogance in this thread. Have a laugh. NT Rocks - I'm using it now. And my old G200 drivers whoop ass.

[This message has been edited by Ant (edited 24 October 2000).]

Comment

Tony !are you dad ?

Osho
          --------------
          Credit Card numbers Visa expiration date 2005 N:5125 1548 6548 please dont steel

Comment

Tony take my credit card number. And buy to yourself a Geforce if you are able to force it to work.

Osho
            --------------

Comment

I sure he's not your Dad ; )

Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

This one is nice but why the hell does it ask for a password?

Edit: How could wombat post in nov 1999 if he is regised in aug 2000(post abowe mine)?
                ------------------
                Join the MURC SETI team! | SETI @ MURC

[This message has been edited by Guru (edited 18 October 2000).]
                According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

This is a thread so fine (got it?) thet we must have a password for it.

------------------
                  I never sign without reading the small print first.

[This message has been edited by Alec (edited 18 October 2000).]

Comment

The image that's supposed to show in orangejulius' post is on lol.blizzard.nu, which is asking for the password.
                    P5B Deluxe, C2D E6600, Scythe Ninja, G.Skill 2GBHX
                    Raptor 150x3, Plextor PX-760SA, X-Fi Elite, 7900GT, 21" CM813ET Plus, CM Stacker

Comment

Censorship?

Just say no.

Comment

Is that an armpit-smelling contest?

Comment

Guru,

Wombat has been around for a very long time. He must have lost his account or something?

Dave

btw-Why the hell did you bring this thread up?
                          Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Yeh I know he has been here much longer then me! Still it's looks real strange in his post!

------------------
                            Join the MURC SETI team! | SETI @ MURC
                            According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

That's strange for you?

How's then <a href="http://forums.murc.ws/ubb/Forum9/HTML/000386.html">me celebrating my MURCer status</a>? I'm only a mini MURCer now as see.

Comment

I think this thread wins it for the most irritating resurrected thread ever. Who thougth up the SMEGGING password thing?

- Gurm

------------------
                                Listen up, you primitive screwheads! See this? This is my BOOMSTICK! Etc. etc.
                                The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                                If only life were as easy as you
                                I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                                If only life were as easy as you
                                I would still get screwed

Comment

Working...
                                X