No announcement yet.

I'm sorry folks but this is complete bull****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm really waiting for a couple of zoo's to bring in a lawsuit against Eidos, for their Tombraider games, in which you can shoot about any endangered animal known to man, and get away with it. Any poacher getting caught can now say he got the idea from Lara Croft, so sue Eidos

Jord.
    Jordâ„¢

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">"You need a license to drive a car, you need a license to own a dog, hell, you even need a license to catch a fish... but any ****ole can be a father" - Keanu Reeves in the movie Parenthood</font>
      I hate to quote Keanu, but this line makes so much sense, doesn't it?

------------------
      Andrew
      Carpe Cerevisi
      Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by agallag:
        ...but any ****ole can be a father

</font>
        I don't know about can be a father. But they sure can become one.

Mark F.

Mark F. (A+, Network+, & CCNA)
        --------------------------------------------------
        OH NO, my retractable cup holder swallowed a DVD...
        and burped out a movie

Comment

Damn Straight on that one...

I was talking to an old guy (At Tim Hortons ) that used to design kids playground equipment... He created a really nice set and donated it to the local public school... Some (Insert Explitive Here) kid pushed some other kid off it and caused some little boy to have a fractured spine... the parents instead of following the source of the problem (The school bully) Sued the guy that donated the equipment because it was "unsafe"

He lost his business and his wife and everthing else over the whole issue...

Isn't that the worst thing... do something nice and get Fuxxored over in the end by some arrogent parents

P.S. The bully had to goto the office and serve a week of lunch detention

Charles

------------------
          Canadian... Hell Ya!!!
          AMD Phenom 9650, 8GB, 4x1TB, 2x22 DVD-RW, 2x9600GT, 23.6' ASUS, Vista Ultimate
          AMD X2 7750, 4GB, 1x1TB 2x500, 1x22 DVD-RW, 1x8500GT, 22" Acer, OS X 10.5.8
          Acer 6930G, T6400, 4GB, 500GB, 16", Vista Premium
          Lenovo Ideapad S10e, 2GB, 500GB, 10", OS X 10.5.8

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by agallag:
            </font>
            So true...

Liked the part when Steve Martin found the "flashlight" too.

Oh, and as far as our justice system goes, seems you can sue anybody for anything nowadays. It can be very costly to prove you did nothing wrong. That part sucks when it leads to "settlements."

[This message has been edited by SCompRacer (edited 26 April 2001).]
            MSI K7D Master L, Water Cooled, All SCSI
            Modded XP2000's @ 1800 (12.5 x 144 FSB)
            512MB regular Crucial PC2100
            Matrox P
            X15 36-LP Cheetahs In RAID 0
            LianLiPC70

Comment

Working...
            X