Message icons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message icons

I've noticed that I don't usually pay much attention on what icon I should pick when I write a new message, so I go with the default. I'd just like to know how important it is to pick one, or to say how often do you look at the icon?
    Always
    0%
    Most of the time
    0%
    Sometimes
    0%
    What? There's an icon? Cool!
    0%

The poll is expired.

Hey, maybe you and I could... you know... [SLAP] Agh!

Most of the time!

Comment

Same here ayoub_ibrahim. If it's anything other than the default icon, I get a clue before reading the body how the topic's gonna be slanted.

For example- for a new topic headed as:

'New Feature in Latest Drivers' with the icon lets me know someone's pretty upset about their drivers and is using irony, heh, while the same topic with tells me that they like some feature they just discovered, and probably means that it's something that they like, but it's probably not intended to be a feature (render subject nude? lol)..

Same thing for individual posts within topics. It's just a context aid, I guess, but I find it pretty useful.
      "..so much for subtlety.."

System specs:
      Gainward Ti4600
      AMD Athlon XP2100+ (o.c. to 1845MHz)

Comment

ehh?!
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
        X