Happy New Year, Fellow Murcers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy New Year to all..

Had Dom Perignon a couple of years ago for New Year's 2000.. $150 gone in a flash.. This year I went and spent that cash on something that would last awhile..

This is the best single malt scotch I have ever tasted. Paul and any others who enjoy scotch, you should try this. God, it's good.. but it should be for the price, though I couldn't afford the 30 year old.. that was $400 a bottle..

Of course, now everything else can't measure up..

Cheers!
    Last edited by KvHagedorn; 31 December 2001, 19:25.

Comment

People I hardly know what I'm writing cause I'mso drunk but happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thaats HAPPY NEW YEAR!
      QDI KinetiZ 7E, Athlon XP 1800+, 1 GB PC133 SDRAM, ATi Radeon 9600 PRO 128 MB, SB Live! 5.1, Memorex 40x CD-RW, NEC ND-2500A DVD-/+RW, 120 + 80 GB Seagate Barracuda, Windows XP SP1, 17" LG L1710B TFT

Comment

Happy new year everyone.

Head feels funny

Off too see a football match in the cold. Brrr
        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Happy New Year!
          Oh no! Who has to finish all the left over booze?

Comment

Happy New Years, everyone.

Joel
            Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
            Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Originally posted by dZeus
              Happy New Year!
              Oh no! Who has to finish all the left over booze?
              There is leftover booze? Where?

Happy New Year!!

Rags

Comment

Happy New Year guys !

I only hope the year goes better than it started :

My Newyearsgift (we come together with a couple of friends, each buys a gift for someone else) was broke when I opened it - hopefully the store will exchange it (a Galileo thermometer).

After the party, my car decided to get into the Christmas-spirit, turning the dashboard into a fully lit Christmastree... (ok, I'm overexaggerating a bit , but there WAS ONE indicator lighting up... According to the manual, this indactor means the car needs servicing, but this is way too early - approx. 6 months or 7000 km too early).

Well, things can only get better....

Happy New Year !

Jörg
                pixar
                Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

No more alcohol, please... but KvH's choice is a very good one... mhmmm tempting... but let me tell you that this year, the number one seller was... absinth... (I got a part time job in a liquor store and really enjoyed it, that was some very interesting stuff they have there, heh ) both germans and englishmen go crazy when they see the green bottles...
                  Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

Happy New Year everyone!!!!!

Comment

Happy New Year.
                      Best wishes to everyone.

Regards Michael
                      Interests include:
                      Computing, Reading, Pubs, Restuarants, Pubs, Curries, More Pubs and more Curries

Comment

Best wishes to everyone

Happy New Year to everyone!

Let's hope Matrox gives us news so we'll be more happy....

Comment

I think we should wish a Very Happy New Year for Afghanistan people. For the first time in God knows how many years they really have a chance to make a fresh start for a better life. Maybe I’m naïve but that’s what a believe, and if they mess it up this time they can blame them selves.
                          Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe (nForce2)>>AMD 2500+@ 3200+ (Barton)>>1.5 GB Ram (PC400)>>Leadtek GF 6800 12x6(385/850)>>Western Digital 120GB (WD1200JB) & Fujitsu 20Gb(MPF3204AT)>>Cambridge Audio azur 540A>>Razer Viper(Mouse)>>V7 V7S20PD 20.1 TFT Monitor>>NEC 3510A>>Lite-ON (40x10)>>Cherry CyMotion>>CanoScan N670U>>Epson Stylus Color 760>>Windows XP (SP2)

Comment

Happy New Year and best wishes to everyone.
                            Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
                            Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
                            Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

Working...
                            X