new sig for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new sig for me

hi i am really into the urban terror mod for q3, so i got some one to make a sig for me

what do you guys think???
    Dell Inspiron 8200
    Pentium4m 1.6
    640mb pc2100
    64mb gf440go
    15" uxga ultrasharp
    40gb 5400rpm hdd 16mb cache

Looks absolutely cool.

Reminds me a lot of the old Playstation games I´ve played (like MetalGearSolid).

How is the urban terror mod? A friend of mine told me it is a lot like counterstrike.
    There is no weakness, but to cringe and despair because one thinks oneself weak.
    For so long as one´s will is undefeated one is strong, for so long as the desire for revenge still endures.
    -Tom Holland, Deliver us from Evil

Comment

urban terror is an absolutely great mod. anyone who is into realisitic comabt,(it has a location hit model and a stamina system) should give it a go . it is a lot like counterstrike but more action packed and with far far far better graphics. also there are hardly any cheaters, and the few that there are will be taken care of with the imminent release of beta 2.4
      Dell Inspiron 8200
      Pentium4m 1.6
      640mb pc2100
      64mb gf440go
      15" uxga ultrasharp

Comment

Hmm... I guess I have to reinstall Q3.
        I didn´t like it so I threw it again once. The Q2 maps were simply better and more fun, that is.

So, lets see if urban terror is!
        There is no weakness, but to cringe and despair because one thinks oneself weak.
        For so long as one´s will is undefeated one is strong, for so long as the desire for revenge still endures.
        -Tom Holland, Deliver us from Evil

Comment

you can find all the files here

i see you are from germany. i am from england, and i find that the best servers are the chello ones which are dutch. you should ping well to them. chello also does a ranking system, see here for more info and 3rd party maps which you will need.

urban terror will certainly give your modem a work out, i hope you are on broadband
          Dell Inspiron 8200
          Pentium4m 1.6
          640mb pc2100
          64mb gf440go
          15" uxga ultrasharp

Comment

With the SIZE of the download you better have Broadband : 128MB

Downloading it now!
            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Roadie:

I'm addicted to Strike Force (mod for Unreal Tournament). Its the same kinda thing, but only has teamDM and straight DM as options right now (no objective-based maps). I have 2 questions for ya:

1) Have you played Strike Force?
              2) If so, how does Urban Terror compare to it? (I'm not against reinstalling Q3 for a good SWAT mod).

Bart
              Bart

Comment

roadie, which videocard do you have?

Urban terror crashes on my G400 in Win2k (with either the 5.52 drivers + 5.51 icd or PD 5.82 , forgot which one I tried ).

Comment

hi there

fao rock: i do not have unreal tournament or strike force, so i cannot compare the two, but urban terror does have more types of gameplay, like ctf and survivor, aswell as the basic dm/tdm games

fao dzeus: at home i have a g400max with the latest beta drivers for win 98 (6.82???). i recently upgraded from the 6.22 and everything worked ok (all the ones inbetween gave me problems). sorry but i do not have any expereince of w2k

sadly i am at uni right now and cannot play urban terror as all i have is a crappy compaq laptop with a 2mb neomagic card grrrr

however i am forcing my friends with better computers to get it
                  Dell Inspiron 8200
                  Pentium4m 1.6
                  640mb pc2100
                  64mb gf440go
                  15" uxga ultrasharp

Comment

Working...
                  X