Gaaaaahhhhh............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaaaaahhhhh............

Approximately 3 months (give or take a few weeks) one of our customers wanted to have a new DDR motherboard, 512MB PC2100 DDR, and a Athlon XP 1900+, but he did not have enough so he opted to wait a couple of months,
    When I told him the price I specifically said that it was the current price and that it most certainly would be lower at the time he projected that he would have saved up! (I told him thrice in very simple words even)

Today he came into the shop and verbally attacked me:

Customer: I don’t like when you try to take advantage of me!!!

Me: ?????What??????

C: The price you gave me on the parts, it’s way to high!!! I checked them on the net!!!! You can’t take twice the price that everyone else takes!!!!!

Me: You are comparing the price I gave you 3 months ago with current prices?

C: Yes!!!, and its not right to make so much profit!!!

Me: Please let me check our current prices, they have changed during these three months.

C: I don’t have time with that!!!. And you can’t make that much profit on me; I know what I earn every month and its pure evil to do as you do!!! (Really blowing steam now)

After repeating the above conversation twice with me in vain trying to make him see the illogic in his reasoning, my patience was almost gone and I saw that I had two choices to save my sanity:

Strangle him, and throw him out with the rest of the garbage…

Leave and let my boss handle the moron…

I did the last thing! (Which was nicer to the customer than to my boss)

I checked our current prices and they where even lower than the prices he had found on the net!

WHY ME!?!
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Re: Gaaaaahhhhh............

Originally posted by Technoid
    After repeating the above conversation twice with me in vain trying to make him see the illogic in his reasoning, my patience was almost gone and I saw that I had two choices to save my sanity:

Strangle him, and throw him out with the rest of the garbage…

Leave and let my boss handle the moron…

For customers like that it's sometimes best to take the first option.

I'm sure if you had showed him the new prices he would have just said that you lied to him 3 months ago.
    #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
    people do all day!"

Comment

Just throw the wanker out. Where there any other customers in I bet they were pissing themselfs laugthing.
      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

i agree.... god some people are just tooooo thick
        "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Thanks for the support

It feels much better now
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
          X