Shaolin Soccer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaolin Soccer

Just wanted to let you all know this is a great movie, it's definitely something you do not want to miss. It's a hillarious chinese movie with action sequences that rival both Matrix and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Here's a short plot summary:

A shaolin kung-fu practitioner is seeking a way to spread the word about his chosen art. He meets a down-on-his-luck lame ex-football player who trains him and his five brothers to play football. They form a team, and are soon entered in a prestigious tournament with a 1 million dollar prize.

If you can get hold of this movie on a DVD or VCD do so, you wont be dissapointed.
    Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

I agree, it's hilarious!!!

I've also read that it will be in theaters in the US (and probably elsewhere) in early 2003...

AlgoRhythm

Comment

yeah it is great. i saw it a year ago or so and was absolutely stunned by the visuall effetcs.
      no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

if U liked shaolin soccer i Really recomend Fong Sai-Yuk Probably one of the best hong kong movies ever made... And compared to the Matrix.. well what can I say, The Matrix sucks bigtime

Comment

Working...
        X