Portugal out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portugal out

Again Portugal show their lack of self control and go out. Well done Korea. Hopefully fifa will fine them for their reactions to the ref's decision.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

when the second guy got sent off the korean guy dived, what a dick he should be fined as well. portugal didn't play to well and kinda deserved to go out for being so negative

Comment

It's just the way they chase the ref around when they get a decision they don't like. It's the second time I've seen them do this and this time they were lucky not to go down to nine men earlier.
      It's this lack of control that cost them the game.
      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Pretty sad when the refs need security But how many secuirty guards could they get that could take down one or more players.

Comment

Makes you wonder how that spanish ref from Germany vs Camerun got off field alive.
          16 yelows and 2 reds, the new world record

Comment

Especially if you think that Spain had quite a chance to have its next match against Germany or Cameroon - so you know the reason for all those unnecessary cards evenly divided on both teams.
            I really hope this spanish referee won't lead any more international matches.
            Last edited by Indiana; 16 June 2002, 02:32.
            But we named the *dog* Indiana...
            My System
            2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
            German ATI-forum

Comment

I think the whole team should be arrested and the coach public executed.

Now more seriously: Morons. I stated before how this unbeliveble inept coach has been choosen because he owns a company named Olivedesportos that has the televisive rights on most of football games here. His cable channel was the one granted to transmit the world cup games.

Players were more interested in their game bonus prizes being tax-free than playing the games.

Figo deliberatelty hide his lesion since January in order to sign millionaire advertizing contracts that he wouldn´t have got if he wasn´t on the world cup.

So I was actually HAPPY to see them loose.

Comment

Working...
              X