Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** this damned city

Just to say it.

I hope someday someone decide to test a nuclear bomb on this idiot place.
    Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

What's so bad about it?
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

I heard it contains Drizzt...
      Meet Jasmine.
      flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Originally posted by Pace
        I heard it contains Drizzt...
        Right, and the BIG problem is that Drizzt would like to be contained elsewhere.

I'm too sad and angry this evening to details it.

Comment

It'll get better!

Like I say, "When your down, things can only get better from there!"

That's all depending on the situation and seeing as I know nothing about your situation.

Anyways, hope that helps, if not well....
          Last edited by ZokesPro; 13 July 2002, 15:07.

Comment

Yeah, we all know this "grey sky over a black town" feeling
            But we named the *dog* Indiana...
            My System
            2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
            German ATI-forum

Comment

Alright, you're living on the Italian Riviera, right? From what I've seen, it's fairly nice there.. perhaps some local people are not so nice, though?

Comment

In Reutlingen, Indiana?

I've never had this once in Berlin

AZ
                There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

I'm sure you can have this feeling in Berlin, too (to be frank, I believe in Berlin I'd have this all the time, with all those junkies and gays and otherwise screwed up people around all the places).

You even can have this feeling in Munich, which is normally a quite nice city (i was there for 5 years).

BTW, this was just a quote from a Depeche Mode song that always comes to my mind when feeling like this and/or reading something like this.
                  Last edited by Indiana; 13 July 2002, 16:08.
                  But we named the *dog* Indiana...
                  My System
                  2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
                  German ATI-forum

Comment

ZokesPro:
                    "When your down, you can always remain there".

KvHagedorn:
                    Yes, the place is really nice even if is not as nice as the other Italian riviera, the one with Rimini and Riccione.
                    The main problem here is that people have lost their sanity. Or perhaps I've lost mine.

I hate this place because here everything is "cristalized".
                    Just imagine this:
                    - it's saturday evening
                    - I want to take my motorcycle and search for a nice place over other cities. Let's say I want to do 40 km to go to a nice place near my town.
                    - My (ex)friends say "no, it's too far. We'll go to" and name the places where the entire city goes every evening -EVERY, even in the week, not only on saturday- since 10 years. 'Cause it's only 1 km from the center of city.

And, as the result, I'm labelled as an idiot. As a result, I have dropped ALL my friends and started being a lonelysome man.

Imagine a place where teenagers in the 17/18teen go to bed at 22:30 in the evening because they have to go to school the next day. HELL!
                    Not 'cause they have to sleep...but because:
                    - the school is 5 min away from their home
                    - the autobus going there start at 06:30 in the morning 'cause has to do a lot of stop
                    - MOTHERS DO PANIC IF THOSE GIRLS GOES TO SCHOOL WITH SCOOTERS!!!!!!!

Imagine a place where every one is politically correct by being totally stupid...

Imagine a man free as a bird, without birds with whom fly with.
                    I feel a bit lonely.
                    I feel a lot angry...

I had a girlfriend, a few time ago who loved to be free, like me. Her mother, each summer, sent her to London to improve her english.
                    Her mother, each day, did not permit her to go more than 10 km from house door.
                    So, this girl loved hour motorcycle and the way we run away from everything in the we.
                    We fled in little travels, from Viareggio to other places, always never more than a few 40-50 kms, but for her was an important gain in liberty.
                    Until her mother & friends & sister & schoolmate began labelling her as an idiot and dropped her. You can imagine well how it all ended, right?

The worst thing...
                    The worst thing is that all other people here in this damned place have a live like that! I have always a free place on my motorcycle, and three free places on my car.
                    I have a nice amount of money to spend, I usual pay all just to have a company during ride.

"No, I can't, I have to study".
                    "No, I can't, my mother will never let me move from home".

The best is recent (three days ago)
                    A 27 year old girl has a 34 years old boyfriend. They see one time a week, because he has to exit with his friends and not have the time to see her. She want something different, she want to be free, she want to spend time with me.
                    Yeah, with her father and her ex-boyfriend and her actual boyfriend that follow her steps all the days to control her...

Shit.
                    Rom, is there a working place at Matrox for one of the Italian most valued programmer?

Comment

Why didn’t you just say you lived in the Twilight Zone
                      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Holy shit man, even here with all the terror and stuff, people are WAY less panicked (slightly if not at all) than in your city.

I don't want to think what would happen in something like an armed bank robbery or anything this kind would happen, people would certainly totally freak out.

Actually, maybe they need some kind of 'action' to loosen up a little

Comment

They need to party, get a little boozy, have a joint or two! They need to LIVE!

Once ppl loosen up and worry less things will get better.

Comment

Yes, but if they live more than 10km apart, they can't meet. Hence - there is no party.

Comment

Working...
                              X