No announcement yet.

**** this damned city

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems like people's mentalities and either cristalized for ever or their parents don't let their kids do anything!

Drizzt has lots of passenger space but no passengers! Drizzt is not controlled by school or family Drizzt does what he wishes! His friends, his girlfriend are not permitted to live free, they are stuck in some kind of wierd prison.

That's what it seems like. I know the feeling.

(Drizzt correct me if I'm wrong.)
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

You are right. I'm alone because all other people lives in a "weird prison".

It's not that we do not have party, drugs, beers or the like.

This is a sea-city, a must for tourist, full of place to have fun and parties.
      And, yes, we have a bank robbery from time to time. We have prostitutes, we have a bit of mafia, we have beach party and so on. We even have sex-shows from time to time.

Dogbert, it's not a problem of panic!
      It's a problem of poor mentality. Today here was rainy. What people are doing?
      They stay home!!!
      Instead of taking car and going to another place to take sun and havin fun, they prefer to stay home! (I have a gone a pair of hours around to take a bath with my motorcicle, but this just because I'm a bit foolish )

This is a city where we have almost everything. If you live in the spot where I live, you can go to sea in one minute. To lake for fishing in a pair of minute. To take sun and bath to lake in one minute.
      To the hill to have a picnic in a quarter. To the pinewood in notime, 'cause this city is immersed into pinewood.
      In the winter, you reach the mountain to go skiing in half an hour.
      This is a city where tourist come from all over the world. And from all over the surroundings...

The problem here is that no one here moves more than a few km. The problem is that child are not teached they can have a life more than this!

The problem here is that we have a virus called "bourgeoisie". (found on the dictionary, hope it fit well).

This city and its surrounding two generation ago were only fields. There were only fisher and farmers. Just right after the war, those people started developing a little the place and the economy.
      After, it came the generation before mine, who started from the few money of the parent and developed a good life style.

My generation has followed, and has been grown by parents in a "washed brain" way. All that has been teached to those guy is that they have everything that a person can desire and that the only thing they need more is improving family name and doing only normal things, only the things family like.
      It's a bit stupid, I feel...

Just to make an example...girls here things that I'm a bit out of head because I have free live and they tend to be sospicious about me.
      So, once I want a girl, I wait for a moment when I can speak her without people around. I came out with a few "impressive speaking" -easy to do when they are so poor mentality- and they start to watch me in a strange manner.
      Then, I play my jolly:
      "You know, there's something you should know...you feel me a bit strange, right? Well, it's cause I'm an angel. I'm here for you".

No holes barred

It's a bit sad, don't you think?

(generally speaking, obviously not all people here are so stupid...)
      Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

Comment

Yes, it's very sad indeed. It's sad I don't live there.
        If I lived in a place with such people, my sex life would have been HUGE !!!

We have a pharse here that says "God gives nuts to people with no teeth". Grrrr !

Comment

I know exactly what you mean Drizzt.

To sum it up, in general, they are old-fashioned. If they have all they need to live then they don't see the purpose in anything else. You seem to be more of an explorer, you want to break out of the so called "normal" life and see beyong your city.

It's like you said, if it rains you go to a sunny place, but they stay and wait it out.

Bourgeoisie: The word bourgeois has also long been used to imply an outlook associated with materialism, narrowness, and lack of culture.

Comment

I think all of us MURCers should have a "Road Trip" down to vist our buddy Driz.

I think we can manage to loosen the place up a bit

One long weekend with the town full of MURCers should change the place forever....LOL

Hang in there Driz

Paul
            "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Originally posted by ALBPM
              I think all of us MURCers should have a "Road Trip" down to vist our buddy Driz.

One long weekend with the town full of MURCers should change the place forever....LOL

Hang in there Driz

Paul
              Yeah! Good idea, best one I've heard all day!

Comment

Hey, I'm waiting for you all

Maybe we can do here the Murc meeting

Comment

well we here in have a similar problem ..... if your not hip your not in .... i ve had to cope with quite a lot of shit in this land of extreme contradictions....... people party all the time.... yet kissing and touching is a no no.... homosexuality is against the law yet one of our great politicians was gay (he died out of old age and even got a 3 day national morning period) people tell you that they are communists yet they are among the richest people in town... ppl tell you they aint got money yet they drive the latest cars and hangout in the most expensive clubs..... guys mess around with as many girls as they like but if any one just talks to their sister or other female sibling its flat out war..... and the best part every one claims to be your friend and united for a cause but at the first opportunity they will stab you in the back……

my wife and I have applied for immigration to Canada and I hope we get it because I am not willing to live in this $hit hole any longer for all above reasons being only the smallest example.

Arggggg…………
                  Last edited by SpiralDragon; 15 July 2002, 10:18.
                  "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

SpiralDragon, where the hell in the Forgotten you have found a place like that? Menzoberranzan?

Apart from joking, where do you live?

Comment

Bierut, Lebanon.... a $hit a$$ town....
                      "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Originally posted by ALBPM

Hang in there Driz

Paul
                        I agree. Once they get a load of us MURCers, they would never be the same...

Damn MURCers, you can't take 'em anywhere

Rags

Comment

haha i can believe that rags
                          www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Working...
                          X