X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !"#¤%&@£$€!!!

The AC just died!
    The fuse has blown again!
    And the fuse box is in a locked room wich I don't have the keys to!!!!
    And my boss who has the Key is on wacation!
    And now the dress code really stink!

And the temp is rising!
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

time to get out the axe

Comment

Well you can some heat soak testing, check out a few coolers for us.
      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

He can't, the power is down.

Comment

Nahhh, its just the 15ampere fuse for the AC!

The rest of the shop has power!

And now I got a phonecall from the local parcel delivery company......

"uhhh, we cant find the adress, because we can't read the adress"

Oh Boy!
          And they have to wait two weeks to get in touch.

And ofcourse I remember the adress wrong and send them on the wrong way

And It's my printer thats in the BOX!

I have been without it for almost a month now!

First my covorker (who handles printers) said that we had to wait to send it in by some obscure reason then when we finaly ship it, It seems that either I did not write the adress clearly enough or the parcel delivery guys are morons!

Anyway they are also bitching for a phonenummber!?!

As if a guy on wacation would answere anyway????

I'ts always me it happens.....

"Buy that Canon, its great"
          "But my parents bought the other one and its printing shit...."
          "but this one wont, besides we fixed that remember?"
          "yeah, we increased the quality so it litteraly drinks ink...."

and guess what this damn cannon also prints uneven and not with all nozzels!!!

And ofcourse it was never any hurry, it was just me with a bad printer, it could have been worse it could have been a customer... YEAH RIGHT!!!

And the damn compaq laptop still refuses to work....

URG!!!

But ataching a couple of heatsinks to my head might not be such a bad idea anyway!

If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

ARG again!

Mister SuperIdiotCustomer was just in!

He wanted a cable modem (LAN MODEM as he said)!

He thought that it was just to plug it in without having an acount with a ISP or that the cable network actualy did deliver broadband conections.

His last word before fleing the shop
            "Oh it hot in here"

my repliy was:
            "Nahh, its rather coold"

Then idiot number 2 was in!

Do you have any processors in stock?

For the moment only Duron 800 for 45$

"But the costed only 60 new, i could buy a new one for that price!"

I adviced him to do so then, I'm not forcing anyone to buy from us, but I wont underbid every idiotic price any moron mentions,and I don't have autority to change prices anyway...

And what did he meant with a "new one"
            Did he mean a duron 1300???
            If, then the place that sells it for 60$ most be going out of biznis

And lastly the one that desperatly needed a USB keyboard!
            (Nothing wrong with that, just that I dont like to get a 15 min arguing over the simple fact that we don't have ant now)

Comment

Ah... one of those days.
              (actually, I'm kinda glad I'm not having one of those now, but sorry to hear you are )

Jörg
              pixar
              Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

nahhh, Dont worry!
                The day is almost over!
                and tomorow the AC will get a new fuse and I will be happy again!

It could be worse!

Comment

Your lucky we don't even have air conditioning in our office and the University won't pay to have it installed. It breaks there heart if they have to shell out for desk fans.
                  Today is the 2nd warm day of the summer just under 24.7c outside it was like working in a sauna inside. Even most of the windows don't open and the ones that do you can only a crack becuase the plonkers put the mains trunking across them.
                  Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                  Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Put it that way, Im lucky because the AC will be on tommorow And I'm having the day off at wensday

Comment

Working...
                    X