Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ok. its the post a picture of yourself thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How typical. As soon as you men see young women, you forget all about us old timers.

Bastards

SwAmPlAdY
    SwAmPy

Comment

• Well, it does seem eons since you last posted

Comment

• that it does
        The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

• agreed
          www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

• whoever you are...
            Main Machine: Intel Q6600@3.33, Abit IP-35 E, 4 x Geil 2048MB PC2-6400-CL4, Asus Geforce 8800GTS 512MB@700/2100, 150GB WD Raptor, Highpoint RR2640, 3x Seagate LP 1.5TB (RAID5), NEC-3500 DVD+/-R(W), Antec SLK3700BQE case, BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 530W

Comment

• Hey Swampy, It's been a while, how the heck are ya Gal?

Nice to see you around

Comment

• Hi ya Elie. Doing great, thanks. Been very busy lately but now things are starting to slow down.

SwAmPlAdY
                SwAmPy

Comment

• Originally posted by Tempest
                  Okay, now test your memory... Identify your fellow MURCers! (Or at least the small percentage whose pics have been posted into this thread).
                  Sorry to VJ for not including his pic, but it's all corrupted <small>Hint: The pics are in alphabetical order... I think.</small>
                  Hey, you forgot me too!

EDIT:that's because the pic was posted before I did. Doh. Hehe.
                  Last edited by Kooldino; 5 February 2003, 07:16.

Comment

• If anyone thought I wasn't murcing anymore, I must say I made a come back. The feeling at Murc was getting too grim for me, but Im glad to see that Lizzard, Zokes and Gurm are back... and I should also welcome Ozbreeze!
                    Oh, and here's a little pic of me. the last one was kind of old...
                    Attached Files
                    "From the safest places come the bravest words"

Comment

• Hehe - looking at Tempest I'm there in oil-rig gear... forgotten I'd posted that!

I'll have a look and see if I can find something more up-to-date (i.e. with me about 4 stone heavier!)

Gnep

PS: Welcome back Alice!
                      DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

• Just had to see what I had on the web... This is me at the top of a rocksalt canyon in the Chilean Andes.

(Sorry about the quality - it's using lots of JPEG compression 'cos a friend was in some far off place with crappy slow connections...)

Gnep
                        DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

• Originally posted by Alice
                          If anyone thought I wasn't murcing anymore, I must say I made a come back. The feeling at Murc was getting too grim for me, but Im glad to see that Lizzard, Zokes and Gurm are back... and I should also welcome Ozbreeze!
                          Oh, and here's a little pic of me. the last one was kind of old...
                          Hey welcome back!

It's been a while since we've seen you around. I too am glad to see you back. I've been lurking around but lately I've been busy and have a lot on my mind.
                          Titanium is the new bling!
                          (you heard from me first!)

Comment

• Maggi's a lesbian?

Originally posted by Greebe
                            LOL

But we do know Maggi (pronounced Muggie) is married, with a wife and son... the vote is still out on Zokes tho

Comment

• Hi Alice, thanks for the welcome.
                              MURC is great and so addicting! I was really busy yesterday but i'm back today
                              I'm a genie in a bottle BABY, gotta rub ME the right way!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ant
                                Maggi's a lesbian?
                                You mean you didn't know that

Comment

Working...
                                X