Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ok. its the post a picture of yourself thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not big on having my picture taken - but at least I'm smiling (albeit forced )

Yeah, yeah, that's the face of the guy who started his MURC career with the damnable "Thoughts on Microsoft" thread.
    Attached Files
    Yes I drive a 13yr old Volkswagen; Yes I'm a dirt poor college student; Yes every tank of gas is more $$ than the value of my car, but it is FUN to drive, so I don't care about your ego or how much your car cost, if you insist on going the exact same speed in the passing lane as the car next to you for 10 minutes, stop being a self righteous ass, move the hell over and just let me by!!!

Comment

wow pictures pictures pictures!! yeaaaaa i know what the murcers look like nowwww.. there is more out there..

www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

This is me and the little woman, taken a few months ago.

And now by posting it, it has become everybodies! hahaha! (supposed to be an evil laugh)
        Actually, an evil laugh is spelled MUHAHAHAHA
        Attached Files
        Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

About the same as this, but the hair is probably another foot longer.
          Attached Files
          Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Taken about a month ago.
            Attached Files
            [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
            Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
            Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
            Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
            Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Mint fresh, taken about 30 minutes ago. Note arm stretching to click on the take picture button.
              Attached Files
              [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
              Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
              Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
              Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
              Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Originally posted by Dogbert
                And this one is "mine" as well...
                DogBert & Alice? Cool - another Murc couple!
                FT.

Comment

c'mon people!!! I'm not seeing enough cheesy "I'm taking this shot for the message board" photos!!! I got one of my flat-heads (aka flat-mates) to take this one just a few short minutes ago, no pretending this isn't cheesy

Not enough cheese, I want MORE CHEESE!!!

edit: credit to DentyCracker for at least making some effort here, enough with the sorting through the albums for your best pics!
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Agent31; 23 July 2002, 03:39.
                  Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

I did pic the most recent and best Picture of me
                    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I only have older pictures of mine on the PC, and I don't have a scanner or digicam...
                      Attached Files
                      There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

az, if you're posting to a tech forum at this age, I can only imagine what great things you'll go on to do! I predict a bright future for our young az!
                        Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

*LOL

AZ
                          There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Here's my most recent. In my nice, tidy office.

amish
                            Despite my nickname causing confusion, I have no religious affiliations.

Comment

OK here's a fresh picture...
                              Attached Files
                              System : ASUS A8N SLI premium, Athlon 64X2 3800+, 2Gb, T7K500 320Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb SATAII, T7K250 250Gb ATA133, Nec ND-3520, Plextor PX130A, SB Audigy 2, Sapphire Radeon X800 GTO, 24" Dell 2407WFP.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent31

Not enough cheese, I want MORE CHEESE!!!

Sorry, I never smile.
                                Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

Comment

Working...
                                X