Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ok. its the post a picture of yourself thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u boyz just dont listen do ya :P
    www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Sorry Liz, but with a name like The Pit...it's too hard to resist!

I'll post properly later.

T.

[edit: sorry - typo on TP's name ]
      Last edited by Fat Tone; 24 July 2002, 01:09.
      FT.

Comment

The Pit with one T my lad. Yes I ate those two characters in the jpeg as well. I also got offspring all over the roads in south yorkshire that try and swallow cars.
        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

i didnt know u lived in yorkshire
          www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Originally posted by The PIT
            I also got offspring all over the roads in south yorkshire that try and swallow cars.
            I'm sure I've met your London cousins. Voracious b*stards!

From what I remeber of New York (c.1996), you have some very fat cousins there too! They were the worst capital city roads I ever had the misfortune to drive on.
            FT.

Comment

Yes but they're southern softies don't do enougth damage.
              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

its ok though - they get help from the local council who lay those speed bumps everywhere
                FT.

Comment

I hate speed humps can't devolop new pits very easily and they also hinder growth of exsiting ones but we win in the end.
                  Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Worst drivers by popular demand are.
                    1) Creative.
                    2) Via (Company policy say it happens on Intel chipsets as well and then ignore the problem)
                    3) ATI (Down to third due to now frequent driver releases but there DVD player is broken !!!!)
                    You left out 4) "People from Montreal"

They're all very poor drivers
                    Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Re: Re: Picture....

Originally posted by GT98

Nice Picture....where those Sidewinders painted like that for NATO's Tiger Meet?
                      The two Sidewinders painted with tiger paint is made for the Norwegian "F5 Tiger" thats one of our old fighters. The one thats red is a tranee misile for F16, and the last is an normal AIM 9 L

Comment

Originally posted by agallag

You left out 4) "People from Montreal"

They're all very poor drivers
                        Worst drivers I'd seen are in Leeds. Jeez you just have to guess where they are going becuase they don't know. They're so dumb you can be stuck at the end of a line traffic on a very steep uphill slope. You're in clear view for more than 30 seconds and still drive into the back of you. I only worked there a year I had one person drive into the side of me. He was late and tried to squeeze an extra car between two cars. One in the back two very close attempts luckily I heard them and could get out of the way. Bus drivers that drive up pavements. No wonder insurance fees are higher there.
                        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

I heard the Pits and the Speed Bumbs have been feuding for generations. Just like the Hatfileds and McCoys.

Here's a picture of The Pit's great grandfather, Cliff.
                          Attached Files
                          #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
                          people do all day!"

Comment

Don't forget his great-uncle Lebrea. He's a real mess at the dinner table.
                            Attached Files
                            Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

This thread has been stuck in a tar pit!

Lets see if it can get out by its own
                              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Originally posted by The PIT

Worst drivers I'd seen are in Leeds. Jeez you just have to guess where they are going becuase they don't know. They're so dumb you can be stuck at the end of a line traffic on a very steep uphill slope. You're in clear view for more than 30 seconds and still drive into the back of you. I only worked there a year I had one person drive into the side of me. He was late and tried to squeeze an extra car between two cars. One in the back two very close attempts luckily I heard them and could get out of the way. Bus drivers that drive up pavements. No wonder insurance fees are higher there.
                                I know Montreal drivers all too well, but I think that (in general) most drivers in the big cities don't drive well. Most are too aggresive. There's being aggressive at the right moment and being aggressive for no reason!

Edit: Even in smaller cities like mine, POP 45 000 , the drivers still suck, except here, they like to race their pieces of junk to see how fast one piece of rust compares to another!
                                Last edited by ZokesPro; 24 July 2002, 12:51.
                                Titanium is the new bling!
                                (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Working...
                                X