No announcement yet.

We'll I'm off (almost)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry I've been going through the explination every 5 mins of "No, this is our first ceremony, No, we didn't have one in japan" etc etc

And yes I'm just a tad distracted, our wedding is in one of the oldest and it is the biggest cathedral in Adelaide.

Now where did I put that suit?

Dan
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

hum.... my wife and i decided against having a ceremony...... we did not want people to spend their money on us knowing how bad the economic situation is (that was the official reason) unofficialy we dont like big crounds... especialy big crouds of FAMILY..........
      "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

There is a reason we went 8000kms from home to have the ceremony
        Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

pictures deary?
          www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Dan do you want me to post those I have?
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Naaa not yet, need to doctor a little. ya know how she feels about her pic being posted, so her face needs to be blured out.

Dan
              Juu nin to iro

Comment

Working...
              X