The most boring game on the internet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most boring game on the internet.

This is the most boring game on the internet. Check it out and I know you will agree.

(The artist formerly known as Kindness!)

What useless human beings sit there for the average 20 minutes holding that thing? Pathetic.

Comment

you held the button longer then:
      0.6%
      of HoldTheButton.com users!

(19,11 seconds).

no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
        What useless human beings sit there for the average 20 minutes holding that thing? Pathetic.
        I have to agree with Kv on this.

P.S: I didn't get your last pm.
        Titanium is the new bling!
        (you heard from me first!)

Comment

ok juging from the ppl who actualy did play this "game" i'd say there are toooooo many employed ppl with nothing to do in this world...
          "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

0.15 seconds, longer than 0.0% of players... I need to improve my stamina.

Did anyone else notice that the record was 13 days? Even if that was a script, why bother?
            Blah blah blah nick blah blah confusion, blah blah blah blah frog.

Comment

What was it that was in Doc. Mordrids sig:
              The genepool need some clorine

I think it fits this
              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I managed to hold it for 9.31 seconds before giving up
                Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Showed this to my girlfriend. She said someone must have taped down the mouse button to get the 13 days. I mentally slapped my forhead, seems a lot simpler than writing a script.

Still, we both agreed it's a stupid game, won't be taking the lead from Bejeweled anytime soon.
                  Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Do you really think this person sacrificed his computer and net connection for 13 days !?

Comment

Maybe, they had a couple. I have 5 in this house. Or it could have been a college student on vacation.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Speaking of pointless games. I had this running for awhile.

Comment

I wouldn't call it boring ยด.....

Q: Everybody on the forums is talking about 3D mode, but I can't seem to activate it. Is it all bunk?
                          A: The shading around the progress bars and buttons and so on gives them sort of a 3D feel.

Rakido
                          "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

Ok, WHY? I can honestly say I have never been THAT bored...

"I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Working...
                            X