Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well...

it certainly appears Ant can kill a thread fastest
    "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

He seems to be a Necromancer to
    OR mayby it should be Neuromancer
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

seems i missed something. But I got a feeling that I know what happened.
      Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
      Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
      Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

see this thread for more information
        "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

thanks Technoid confused me

To slow Kruzin
          Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
          Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
          Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

Yeah... i'm not really sure where Technoid came from with that... but... i've seen wierder things here

Comment

A Necromancer is a wizard who awakens the dead.....

Ant actually posted to a "Dead" thread

Get it
              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I can kill then raise the dead

Comment

da*n it. it seems like i polluted the forum to much

edit: psst: it's NOT an attampt to raise my post count
                  Last edited by Chrono_Wanderer; 7 December 2002, 10:27.

Comment

Originally posted by DGhost
                    Yeah... i'm not really sure where Technoid came from with that... but... i've seen wierder things here
                    are you sure?

Comment

Working...
                    X