Tis the season to be a smart a$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tis the season to be a smart a$$

So we just got our Christmas tree today.

After I finished and trimming the branches we had a lot of loose debris. So I suggested that my girlfriend should should try and make a wreath.

After looking at me oddly she then went online and figured out how. She then spent the next hour piecing it together. I made comments such as "very nice" and "looking good". Jacquie was less than impressed with these comments and gave me the more hand signal. I then told he in a half ass voice that it was amazing. She told me that she guessed that would do.

So, as she went to get ready to work out I made her this:
    Last edited by Sasq; 4 March 2005, 20:42.
    Wikipedia and Google.... the needles to my tangent habit.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

When I gave it to her she laughed out loud and gave me a big hug.

Then she said she was going to take my A+ Cert. out of its frame and put this in.

That special feeling we get in the cockles of our hearts, Or maybe below the cockles, Maybe in the sub-cockle area, Maybe in the liver, Maybe in the kidneys, Maybe even in the colon, We don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by dparadis

Then she said she was going to take my A+ Cert. out of its frame and put this in.
      lol...

Comment

You framed your A+ cert too, huh?

People see mine and say "should you really be that proud of passing a test that anyone with a PC ought to be able to pass?"

And I say "No. But that piece of paper cost me $200 - might as well frame it."

- Gurm
        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
        If only life were as easy as you
        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
        If only life were as easy as you
        I would still get screwed

Comment

smart a$$, eh? well, since you asked ...

Originally posted by dparadis

nice.

I guess the "Damian, world's greatest lover" you had put in the frame didn't stay that long. interesting -- that got a laugh too.
          Buckaroo, the President's on line 1, calling about is everything okay with the alien space bomb and Planet Ten, or should we just go ahead and destroy Russia?

Tell him yes on one and no on two.

Which was yes? The destroy Russia, or the, uh, number two?

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
            You framed your A+ cert too, huh?

People see mine and say "should you really be that proud of passing a test that anyone with a PC ought to be able to pass?"

- Gurm
            I'd agree with that except that it helped get me in the door for my interview at my current job

Comment

Re: smart a$$, eh? well, since you asked ...

Originally posted by skratch
              nice.

I guess the "Damian, world's greatest lover" you had put in the frame didn't stay that long. interesting -- that got a laugh too.
              you're all heart, you know that skratch?

Comment

Funny, I framed my A+ and MCSE. Then needed a frame, so the MCSE lost...

BTW, I think that is great! Sometimes it is the small things that mean the most...
                "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

I think my MCSE is in a drawer somewhere Oddly enough I've never been asked to present proof of it.

I'm sure Jacquie was very proud of that What's next, a Ko Ko Claus?
                  “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

for those wondering what Jester is talking about. I made this for Jacquie a few months ago.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Yes! That is a great looking Kokopelli. I have one on my keychain.. Not quite sure why...
                      "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Thanks Byock, I was pretty happy with how it turned out

Comment

What's a kokopelli? (I looked at the pic but I've never heard of one before)
                          Titanium is the new bling!
                          (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro
                            What's a kokopelli? (I looked at the pic but I've never heard of one before)
                            Well, Kokopelli was an Anasazi God. Kinda...

"widely held beliefs that Kokopelli was a fertility symbol, roving minstrel or trader, rain priest, hunting magician, trickster, and seducer of maidens.."

You can get alot more info
                            here

Comment

Discover Kokopelli's packrafts and packable kayaks for sale. Lightweight, portable and high-performance gear for all types of adventures. Browse now!

acaciart.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, acaciart.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

Working...
                              X