Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thop
    hey the URL doesnt work anymore! some repost pls
    I already posted it in an earlier LOTR thread, see if you can get more than the first 700k that Zokes got: http://forums.murc.ws/showthread.php...r&pagenumber=3

Comment

if nothing else i have a local copy of it i can mirror for the weekend...

edit: my copy is a *really* low quality version though...
      Last edited by DGhost; 13 December 2002, 14:47.
      "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

It's a bit slow (15kb/s) but i'm already at 2MB so it should work.
        no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

i'm pulling it down at 8k/sec or so... was at 1.3mb but IE decided it was done...

soo... back to more traditional tools for downloading... (wget)

i'll post a faster mirror when i'm back from classes
          "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

worked for me without a problem with IE, but wget should help either way.
            no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

LOL
              According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

just got back, here is a (supposedly) faster download location..

Comment

Something related:
                  Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

And something even more frightening:
                    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Wait....where's the easter egg on the extended version? I can't find it on any of the disks....
                      System Specs:
                      Gigabyte 8INXP - Pentium 4 2.8@3.4 - 1GB Corsair 3200 XMS - Enermax 550W PSU - 2 80GB WDs 8MB cache in RAID 0 array - 36GB Seagate 15.3K SCSI boot drive - ATI AIW 9700 - M-Audio Revolution - 16x Pioneer DVD slot load - Lite-On 48x24x48x CD-RW - Logitech MX700 - Koolance PC2-601BW case - Cambridge MegaWorks 550s - Mitsubishi 2070SB 22" CRT

Our Father, who 0wnz heaven, j00 r0ck!
                      May all 0ur base someday be belong to you!
                      Give us this day our warez, mp3z, and pr0n through a phat pipe.
                      And cut us some slack when we act like n00b lamerz,
                      just as we teach n00bz when they act lame on us.
                      For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3s 4ever and ever, 4m3n.

Comment

I just saw it, it was very very good!

Comment

Brilliant!
                          Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

Working...
                          X