Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When in the wrong I'm willing to admit so. Besides Ant will be the final judge of this one.

Greebe's patiently waiting
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Sorry, But I have to ask. Do we get your side of the story Greebe?

*Pulls out the popcorn*
      "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Well done Gurm, you changed your avatar

now just kiss and make up
        Main Machine: Intel Q6600@3.33, Abit IP-35 E, 4 x Geil 2048MB PC2-6400-CL4, Asus Geforce 8800GTS 512MB@700/2100, 150GB WD Raptor, Highpoint RR2640, 3x Seagate LP 1.5TB (RAID5), NEC-3500 DVD+/-R(W), Antec SLK3700BQE case, BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 530W

Comment

*lighten mood mode ON*

*Pulls out the fried chicken wings*

Comment

Actually I removed Gurms sig and avatar. Anything done on this issue is done by me alone and not any of the mods from this point onwards.

Gurm chill out man, if you've got a beef with someone then take it off the forum I won't tolerate that sort of behaviour you know that.

Comment

In Ant we trust
              no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Did I miss something interesting?
                Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

A lot has happened the last 3-4 hours it seems. I got to read that Gurm slammed Mozilla in GHW, then I shut down the computer and went out and to the pub and grabbed a beer or two with the friends. I come back power the sys up go straight to MURC and what's this, WW3 between Gurm and Greebe.

Comment

What, Gurm slam some software that ISNT made by Microsoft? Shurley Shome Mishtake...
                    Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

You actually missed it all RichL, Gurm's new Avatar (Feck you Greebe, in pink letters), and all the great insults i have already forgotten. Not to forget the Sig. It was a nice show.
                      no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

I also missed the avatar and the sig. I guess I'm out of luck today, or is it the other way around???

Comment

Well since I only know Greebe in passing and Gurm a bit better, I really can't make any comments except that for the most part I'd trust what Gurm is saying. I caught part of the IRC channel discussion, but beyond that I missed out on the rest (except for what I was told by a little bird).

But that's all beside the point. We all know Gurm has a tendency to be an ass sometimes and can go too far in some people's minds. This was also probably not the place to wage any sort of serious personal argument. But I doubt there are many of us that aren't guilty of doing the same once or twice or more. Tempers flare and it's almost human nature for us to respond aggressively. Sometimes the time required to formulate our responces in the form of a post can gives us enough time to calm down and hit that back button... sometimes not.

Hrm... I think I've forgotten my point. Anyhow, I for one hope things get resolved.
                          “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

I hope that whatever happens that Gurm will one day put this past him and come back.
                            Titanium is the new bling!
                            (you heard from me first!)

Comment

I hope that whatever happens that Gurm will one day put this past him and come back.
                              That sounds like a good idea for all of us.

Joel
                              Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
                              Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Lets get this clear, this is not a case of Gurm walking out on these forums this is a case of me booting him out for totally unacceptable behaviour. He can put this behind him as much as he wants but if I don't want him back he ain't coming back.

Originally posted by ZokesPro

Comment

Working...
                                X