The last two days suck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The last two days suck.

Yesterday huge argument at work becuase management won't manage.
    Later same day I upgrade memory in the access controller. This controls the access controllers. The server goes belly up and starts refusing to boot or crashes randomly.

Today I discover that management has changed it's mind again but hasn't told anyone. By Monday it will probably change again.
    I ghost the server to a new machine. Surprisingly been NT it boots first time despite it running on a different chipset. I was expecting invalid boot device blue screen. The machine doesn't crash but the software controlling the access controllers doesn't work and cannot communicate with the client machines. Yes tcp/ip works perfectly you can ping the damn things. It also refuses too install the ATi graphics card drivers. Surprise surprise.
    The support people for this software are there but they don't know whats wrong. They're going to re-install the software tomorrow.
    Go to the Dentist and brilliant got to have a wisdom tooth out so next friday is going to suck as well.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

My advise to you, friend, is to drink heavily.

Kevin

Comment

Well my friends reckon I won't be out Friday night we shall see.
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Well Friday got better when Shef United beat Shef Wed 3 - 1.
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Tomorrows the day. The tooth ache has now disapeared so the teeth must be getting worried.
          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
          X