Clear All

• Post your Pets

Ok If you have pets or small childern post them here

Heres my Posse at my apartment:

The Lastest Edition:

Krash, 12 week old Pug puppy

Here's Klondike...."my" cat, He's 2 years old

Out of the Three Cats he gets long best with the Puppy

Heres my Girlfriends cats: Kosmo, the Orange tabby, and Kramer the Black/grey Tabby.

They where photographed last night as you can see on top of the Kitchen Cabnets! They didn't want to have anything to do with the Puppy since he was winded up last night from what my GF was telling me. Kramer drew blood on Krash last weekend when they ran across each other under the bed. Otherwise the cats and dog get along quite well and there isnt any major problems
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Is there something wrong with the DG when you post pictures? I have three photos properly formated, but only two are showing up

Comment

Posting pets is illegal in the UK, sorry
      Meet Jasmine.
      flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

I used to have a Husky. Was a damn good dog.
        System Specs:
        Gigabyte 8INXP - Pentium 4 2.8@3.4 - 1GB Corsair 3200 XMS - Enermax 550W PSU - 2 80GB WDs 8MB cache in RAID 0 array - 36GB Seagate 15.3K SCSI boot drive - ATI AIW 9700 - M-Audio Revolution - 16x Pioneer DVD slot load - Lite-On 48x24x48x CD-RW - Logitech MX700 - Koolance PC2-601BW case - Cambridge MegaWorks 550s - Mitsubishi 2070SB 22" CRT

Our Father, who 0wnz heaven, j00 r0ck!
        May all 0ur base someday be belong to you!
        Give us this day our warez, mp3z, and pr0n through a phat pipe.
        And cut us some slack when we act like n00b lamerz,
        just as we teach n00bz when they act lame on us.
        For j00 0wn r00t on all our b0x3s 4ever and ever, 4m3n.

Comment

Spike: Rottweiler/Rhodesian Ridgeback/Lab mix and 115 lbs. of slobbering doofus....

Dr. Mordrid
          Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 25 January 2003, 04:22.
          Dr. Mordrid
          ----------------------------
          An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Do roomates count as pe(s)ts?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid
              Spike: Rottweiler/Rhodesian Ridgeback/Lab mix and 115 lbs. of slobbering doofus....

Dr. Mordrid
              What an unpleasant surprice for a burglar
              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Rottweiler/Rhodesian Ridgeback/Lab mix
                Must have been quite a gangbang!
                According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Here are my two cats... would you believe they're brothers from the same litter?

This is Farley

and this is Wendel
                  Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Alright, I'll bite.. how did you light upon Farley and Wendel for names?

Comment

What do you mean? Those are fabulous cat names. Should I mention the two budgies I had? Bruce and Carl. No, I'm not kidding.
                      Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Now, if we could only house break Rags

"Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Cat 1: Higgins

Cat 2: Filou

Cat 3: Samou (getting babies this week)

Cat 4: Graffity

Cat 5: Loony

a dwarf-rabbit called Oki-Doki (not our's but very look-a-like)

And there's a dog called Lucy and a hamster called Hamtaro and three degus, unfortunately without a picture

Rakido
                          "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

Originally posted by Technoid
                            What an unpleasant surprice for a burglar
                            Sire: Rottweiler

Bitch: Rhodesian Ridgeback/Lab mix

We also have a 90 pound German Shepard. Both are very nice dogs....unless we aren't home or show anxiety towards who ever is at the door. Then things can get evil

Dr. Mordrid
                            Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 27 January 2003, 03:20.
                            Dr. Mordrid
                            ----------------------------
                            An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Rakido,

You have some beautiful cats...are they purebreds? Mine are your typical DSMs....aka ally cats. My cat came from a shelter, GF found the black/grey cat on the beach when it was 4-6 weeks old half dead and the other Orange came from a friend who had cat get knocked up

Comment

Working...
                              X