what does one do when he/she looses motivation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what does one do when he/she looses motivation

i dont feel motivated to do any thing anymore...... its depressing and i feel lke i have come to the end of my limits.... i know that i can surpass them but not here where i am now.....

if you are wondering this has mostly to do with the fact that education is very expensive... especialy good education.... here its even wors since education is not that well supported or monitored by the govt.....

to top all that people with less experiance get a higher posion than those with great experiance.... and they wont employ those with greater experiance so that they dont looklike fools.... end result.... shit qulity work.....

so being the emotional fool that i am i find my self no longer motivated to do anything... and this depresses me even more.....
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Had a similar but smaller problem a while ago, but I realized that if I did nothing, I would get nothing and lose everything. If I keep trying I have a chance and life is a chance.

Now I have a job interview tomorrow that could get me making more money than when I was laid. off. High crosses fingers, legs, arms, toes and eyes.
    Last edited by High_Jumbllama; 12 February 2003, 17:17.

Comment

i am not sucicidle... just feeling hopless...... every where i turn its like another door is closing in shut in my face
      "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

fall in love
        no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

am already maried ... and very much in love

Comment

Perhaps you should join me in my quest to colonize the moon...
            Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

Or just get yourself a good psychological exam. Sounds like a classic case of clinical depression to me. There is an online screening test here;

and lots of info here;

Very often it's something easy enough to take care of, you just have to get off your buns & make the appointment.

Dr. Mordrid
              Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 12 February 2003, 18:56.
              Dr. Mordrid
              ----------------------------
              An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

K6 do tell
                Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Been in the same boat. Moved furniture for years because I couldn't get a job in either video production or computers. Went freelance. It's a struggle every month to pay the bills (still a pretty small operation) but I don't have to kiss up to anyone except my clients, and I can do my best without anyone breathing down my neck or gunning for my position except my competitors (the goons who wouldn't hire me in the first place).

Going freelance is a big, scary step, but well worth it.

Kevin

Comment

i freelance part time....and it might be a better way to go than both feet first as you need a small client base to use as references for larger companies
                    Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

I was wondering where you have been hiding. Try to keep your chin up. Stare at Zokes avatar for a while.

We are here, if you need us.
                      "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Originally posted by Byock
                        Stare at Zokes avatar for a while.
                        It's a great time killer too!
                        Titanium is the new bling!
                        (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Working...
                        X