So with MURC essentially quiet, I started a MURC subreddit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So with MURC essentially quiet, I started a MURC subreddit

Just in case MURC ceases to be. I'd hate to see it go but the effort and cost of keeping it up may not be that sensible anymore.
    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Yes, there are not that many of us left... Just be clear: it is r/MURC ?
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Jup
      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Still waiting for more people on Reddit...
        pixar
        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

The reason I'm still here is that MURC is part of old pre social internet. I don't like all sites being sucked into select few providers so I won't follow you there.

Comment

Oh, I agree, I like MURC way better. Just not sure if it'll be around forever. I still have the keychain.

Comment

Working...
            X