Moved - bug reports here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- pictures on the main site in the news section are broken

- pictures are broken when clicking on "topics" in the main menu section on the main site

- copyright in the footer is from 2003
    Last edited by Rakido; 19 January 2005, 05:25.
    "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

Originally posted by Rakido
      - pictures on the main site in the news section are broken

- pictures are broken when clicking on "topics" in the main menu section on the main site

- copyright in the footer is from 2003
      Pics fixed, sort the copyright notice later.
      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

When I log out from the forums, it still tries to direct me back to http://www.murc.ws/forums , instead of http://forums.murc.ws

Comment

Originally posted by Mikko
          When I log out from the forums, it still tries to direct me back to http://www.murc.ws/forums , instead of http://forums.murc.ws
          Not quite sure where that template is. have to dig it up later.

the server change is complete, matroxusers.com is now hosted here, there are redirects in place to send to murc.ws
          Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

When I 'logoff' it refers to a bogus page. Sometimes I have to click a few extra times cause ti seems to respond kinda slowly, but when it works it works fast. That's about the only bugs I've noticed.
            Titanium is the new bling!
            (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro
              When I 'logoff' it refers to a bogus page.
              I never logoff....

Jörg
              pixar
              Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

The Forums link in the Main Menu, on the Home page, says Not Found

Comment

I looked up an old thread of mine and notice that the links to the old domain are now broken. I've got tons of posts that now have bad references to the legacy MURC site. Can you fix up all the old links for everybody (global replace or something)?
                  <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

will require some testing in the database... should be doable without to much grief.. maybe

like the link bugs above, while I have time to pop in and post atm, I don't have coding/search time.
                    for non critical bugs.
                    Work and one or two other things in my life are taking most of my waking - and sleeping hours atm
                    Juu nin to iro

Comment

Don't you have anyone to help admin? Where's Ant?
                      <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Code has been my monkey for my back for god knows how long, same with DB tweaks.

There is an emergency admin for when I go away. But in general is only there when I prod him/her/it.

Ant is still around somewhere, but last time he logged in, was almost a year ago. Busy with work and personal commitments.
                        Juu nin to iro

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
                          ... Ant is still around somewhere, but last time he logged in, was almost a year ago. Busy with work and personal commitments.
                          I recall that he popped in when I started posting in TSB (Lounge) again. I know he wasn't much for forum SW work but I was hoping there would be someone to share the workload. Maybe time to start sharing more responsibility (though the site is just a fraction of its former self).

Comment

I have been farming out some of the work in regards to moderating etc.
                            I just don't have time till post May for reviews etc, work is somewhat very busy.

I am more then willing to accept help, in particular reviews of hardware/software etc.

There is no reason we need to restrict ourselves only to Matrox related reviews, all of us use a variety of hardware etc for our work/personal use.

We currently have around 1200 unique visitors per day, not great but not shabby either. On the new server, we have plenty of room to grow if we so choose to do so. Up to you guys what you wish to put in.
                            Juu nin to iro

Comment

I was mostly speaking of someone helping out with the forum SW.

Comment

Uhm, I think I no longer get a pop-up when a new PM has arrived. No, I am sure of it, both with IE 6.0 and NS 7.0 and NS 7.2. Not sure if it might be some pop-up blocker though. Anyone else has this?
                                Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                                [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Working...
                                X