Ads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ads?

Uh? When did we start having ads? I didn't notice that before until today. Not a bother or anything, just wondering.

J1NG

http://forums.murc.ws/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51801
    Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
    Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
    Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

have a look here

edit: KeiFront beat me to it by a few secs

Comment

Ah, OK. Was off DOA'ing and KoToRII'ing since Friday, so I didn't notice really. Thanks all.

J1NG

Comment

It's only a trial.
          As I stated in that thread, if they are a problem, just go to your user CP edit setting and choose the 'no ads' theme.

I'll give them a month or two. See how they go and decide from there.

Oh and again, guys, please only click on the ads if they actually interest you. I need to get an accurate picture of if the revenue is enough to pay for murc or not.
          Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

darn, i was clicking to earn some money for the site !

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
              It's only a trial.
              As I stated in that thread, if they are a problem, just go to your user CP edit setting and choose the 'no ads' theme.

I'll give them a month or two. See how they go and decide from there.

Oh and again, guys, please only click on the ads if they actually interest you. I need to get an accurate picture of if the revenue is enough to pay for murc or not.
              Does murc recive money per click or do we actualy have to buy something?
              According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Money per Click, but again I say only click if your interested. - Seriously, please.
                Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
                  Money per Click, but again I say only click if your interested. - Seriously, please.
                  that would be never then! But I could always click them every other day just for "fun" (already did) if it helps!
                  According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

And what about www.matroxusers.ws?
                    Noticed?
                    Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

Comment

Working...
                    X