X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new User Gallery

Check the menu bar above.
    All images will be moderated.

right now, if i got the permissions set correctly, all users with 500+ posts will be able to post images.

Current space limit is 1mb, I will change that around a little later.

Dan
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Nice

AZ
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

w00t! Sweet

Comment

Oooh, very nice
          DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Yep.
            P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

hmm, is this meant as a gallery of pics from the user (meaning the user is on the pic) or just general pics ?
              "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

in your user profile, you can upload a portrait

These are for what ever legal/sfw purposes you wish to use them for, within your alloted space.
                it will also accept avi etc.

Just don't break peoples copyrights.
                Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

as an extra thing...
                  and this I will post as a poll later - maybe.

I can automagically add a watermark to the images when they are uploaded.
                  This helps cut down on people lifting your images..

your choice.
                  Juu nin to iro

Comment

Virtually every image found on teh intarweb breaks SOMEONE'S copyright.
                    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                    If only life were as easy as you
                    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                    If only life were as easy as you
                    I would still get screwed

Comment

ok, added some categories under the Murcers section...
                      recomendations for new categories - and yes you can create your own categories with that section.

Dan
                      Juu nin to iro

Comment

Tried to change the Category of my imageto Murcers on Vacation but it wouldn't let me. No permission.

Comment

moved it, check within the edit pic function for your ability to move the pic somewhere else.

"note, this version of the software is still RC3, so there are a few bugs in places - nav links at times etc.
                          Juu nin to iro

Comment

Working...
                          X