Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donations

Hey Dan

Are you still taking donations for murc costs?

T.
    FT.

Yep, I'd also like to know.

(even though paypal is available for some time in PL, using it is still messed up (banks here charge too large premium for offline Visa/etc. cards...), however I just got first payment from fon.com on my paypal account )

edit: nvm, found link to subscriptions in my user control panel. Hope it works...
    Last edited by Nowhere; 7 May 2008, 19:55.

Comment

always will have to check the mail to see if that worked Nowhere
      I also accept paypal donations direct to dan at sasqs dot com

Don't try mailing me on that address however, so, so, so much junk comes into it, i won't see a mail.
      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

ok, direct donation from leftowers on paypal account also coming up (hopefully )

(sorry for the wierd currency, I tried to zero my saldo and putting the amount directly in PLN was the easiest way; but it seems paypal sorts these things out effortlessly by itself)

Hm, paypal does seem to be a nice thing...I have to finally get non-Electron Visa card (this time MURC was lucky that Fon changed its payments policy and I could finally do something with those 11€ sitting for over a year on my Fon account...though I don't know how "lucky" could that be in relation to MURC hosting costs )

edit: hmmm...status of the second transaction was "not received" too long for my liking so I checked it's details and compared it with the previous one. And although I choose suggested (I guess from history) by paypal dan at sasqs dot com, only the "payment sent to" field contains that adress, field "e-mail:" states: accounts at sasqs dot com (same phone number/company name - but for some reason the latter doesn't state "verified")

Did I mess up? :/

edit2: but don't waste time on it, Sasq, the second transaction amounts to something like 4€ - not worth, I believe, taking time away from your free time/working hours.
        Last edited by Nowhere; 7 May 2008, 21:41.

Comment

Mystery solved, i am only set to auto accept JPN and USD, I just had to manually accept.
          Thanks again
          Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

One from me too.

Actually its indirectly from Tx. He RMAd a video card via my address and I ended up keeping it (not worth the cost of shipping to him). When a 9800XT died in Luke's machine it was a perfect replacement so I said I'd donate to murc.
            FT.

Comment

Hi Sasq,
              You should have a donation from me on Paypal.
              Jez
              PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
              Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
              +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

Donations are gr8. Apparantly the only way to get my title back :evil grin:
                Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Just hope he got it though, hadn't seen the dates on the thread
                  I suppose he might get to seeing it after the holidays.
                  PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.

Comment

If it was to sasqs dot com. it worked March 2013 so he'll have gotten it. Just may need some time to get through to his, uhm, you know.....
                    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
                    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

yeah, dan at sasqs dot com. Cool to know it worked recently. Cheers

Comment

Somebody might want to get in touch with Sasq, and see if he can't set up a Bitcoin and Litecoin donation address for MURC.
                        I sent him a PM a good while ago, and still no reply.

Comment

Working...
                        X