Killed a few things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killed a few things

Just killed off 8000 or so members (all 0 posts) and blocked a major spam IP
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

I was worried until I saw this was in "Site Feedback"...lol
    PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
    Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
    +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

The poor lurkers!
      There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

A few may have been, and for them am sorta sorry
        but by and large most were spam accounts that just needed to be cleared out
        Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Thanks Sasq, the site also seems faster to me.

Cheers

Comment

Hm, perhaps faster indeed... (not sure really, I'm on sucky connection)

Anyway, has it something to do database errors I was getting on MURC recently, but just realised they're gone?

Comment

Nope, those errors were another site on the server, that got got an equivilent of slashdotting.
              Juu nin to iro

Comment

Working...
              X