Image/file upload seems to be broken?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image/file upload seems to be broken?

I get "Image file not valid" or something like that when trying to upload post attachment...

Yeah I noticed that today too. Was trying to upload a jpg, ended up just putting it on imageshack.
    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
    Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

It has been that way for a long time now. Our illustrious admin appears to be working 29 hours a day.

My solution, where I can, is to find a suitable version already on the net. If I'm doing it for 'Guess Where This Is' the challenge is to find one where the url doesn't give the game away.
      FT.

Comment

Well, yeah, it's not like Sasq needs to rush to fix it, I was also fine with Imageshack yesterday.

Just noting it; I guess it wasn't mentioned in semi-recent topics in this subforum, judging from the titles.

Comment

hrm odd, i'll take a peak when i can.
          yes, core rewrite of my main project and a 2/3 load masters degree is keeping me busy.
          Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Working...
          X