X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did murc go earlier today?

It vanished!
    FT.

My browser took me straight to godaddy.com. I was tempted to re-register it.

Comment

changing countries and changing visa cards led to autorenew breaking
      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq View Post
        changing countries and changing visa cards led to autorenew breaking
        Time to change our location in our profile???
        ASUS P8Z68-V Pro Motherboard, Intel Core i7 2600K CPU @ 4.3GHz, G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB DDR3 Ram, Pioneer DVR-219L DVDRW, OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD, Western Digital Black 1TB SATA HDD, Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB, Everything being driven by Windows 10 Professional (64Bit)...

Bored Yet?

Comment

I feared it might have to do with the Admin footing the bill and being fed up with that.
          Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
          [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

If the Admin needs donations, he only has to ask.
            FT.

Comment

Originally posted by Delany View Post
              Time to change our location in our profile???
              bah will do one of these days.

Nowra is not that exciting
              Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq View Post
                bah will do one of these days.

Nowra is not that exciting
                My wife, who spent the first 10 or so years of her life there would probably agree with you. It could be worse though...We live in the middle of Coal Mines, Vineyards and Horsestuds... with even less to do than Nowra, believe me...
                ASUS P8Z68-V Pro Motherboard, Intel Core i7 2600K CPU @ 4.3GHz, G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 32GB DDR3 Ram, Pioneer DVR-219L DVDRW, OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD, Western Digital Black 1TB SATA HDD, Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3GB, Everything being driven by Windows 10 Professional (64Bit)...

Bored Yet?

Comment

And now the database falls over. Help!!!!
                  FT.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Tone View Post
                    And now the database falls over. Help!!!!
                    Eh? What's not working?
                    Chuck
                    秋音的爸爸

Comment

part of my cheap deal here at dream host, the mysql db occasionally ducks out round the corner for some krispy creams
                      Juu nin to iro

Comment

Mmmmm.....crispy
                        FT.

Comment

I couldn't access MURC for a good while yesterday and this morning GMT time.
                          Any probs with the servers ?

It kept on coming up with Internal server error 500 or something like that.
                          No screencap, sorry.
                          Last edited by Evildead666; 28 May 2011, 18:18.
                          PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
                          Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
                          +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

I still had a tab open from when it was down:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@murc.ws and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
                            We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Thats exactly the message
                              PC-1 Fractal Design Arc Mini R2, 3800X, Asus B450M-PRO mATX, 2x8GB B-die@3800C16, AMD Vega64, Seasonic 850W Gold, Black Ice Nemesis/Laing DDC/EKWB 240 Loop (VRM>CPU>GPU), Noctua Fans.
                              Nas : i3/itx/2x4GB/8x4TB BTRFS/Raid6 (7 + Hotspare) Xpenology
                              +++ : FSP Nano 800VA (Pi's+switch) + 1600VA (PC-1+Nas)

Comment

Working...
                              X