Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as for greebe insulting all mini-murcers, i didnt take the statement like that. he said "mini-murcers are telling us..." not "all/the/those mini-murcers..."

and then i have to say that some people seem to take things here too serious, its just typing, you cant see the peoples faces, so its hard to judge whether they mean what they are saying, or how they mean it.
    it would be best if everyone assumed that everyone else is not quite when he/she says something that could be considered flaming/insulting etc...

edit: although in some cases this approach may be too pacifistic

[This message has been edited by Topha (edited 27 June 2001).]

Comment

LOL what a fool!
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

me?

Comment

Damn why does it seem that this thread sounds so familiar, but I think the last time I saw something like this I was the moderator that was on trial.

As one of the three oldest members of this forum I have to say bugblatt that you are way out of line here. Just because we are moderators doesn't mean we have to sit back and take crap from ppl like you. Ant is the Administrator of these forums. He has chosen the moderators and as such if you have a problem with one of us then you need to take this up with Ant himself instead of dumping your garbage in these forums trying to start a flame war.

Better get your seat cushions ready I hear the boots a coming.

Joel

[This message has been edited by Joel (edited 27 June 2001).]
          Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
          Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

You ever hear of the saying "Don't air your laundry in public."?

You say you wanna discusss something with mike, then you go on to say that you wanna get other people's input, well this isn't a public opinion poll. Go read the survival guide and suck it up.

Rags

Comment

"Kruzin: This is not intended as a personal attack, it is intended to highlight what I see as a problem on your forums."

When you single out one person by adressing a thread specifically to that person, then in that thread insult and berate them (which you did with your content, even though you where careful not to blatently insult with direct phrases), it is a personal attack.

" I'm sorry that some of you guys are unable to take honest criticism."

Why should we take guff (or in your words "honest criticism") from you? You're nobody here. Long time members like Greebe, Joel, Rags, myself, and hundreds of other regulars have built a good virtual community here. We have been here literally for years. Those who are long-time regulars feel this is one of the best forums on the net today. We don't need or want people like you trying to change who we are, and how we run OUR community. If you can't accept that, then go find another forum to post in, where your immense greatness is wanted.
              Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

YEAH, SUCK IT UP!!!

Comment

No not you Topha, Bugsplat! (Alec you're are freakin nuts! LOL)
                  "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in .... come on everybody

------------------
                    Seth, are you ok ?
                    I`m peachy, Kate. The world is my oyster.
                    Seth, are you ok? I`m peachy Kate. The world is my oyster. - Seth Gecko

Comment

Bugblatt, just so you know, i`ve had my share of disagreement with some of the long-time members & mods here (Rags, Paulcs, Joel), but except for one generalization which i regret, i did not once insult any of them. It bacame a heated debate and was closed at the end. I still stand by some of my points in that discussion.

But anyhow, Rags was the one person who took the time to help when i had problems with Win2k, and has earned my respect.

Moderators are normal people, just like you and me. They are allowed to get angry if insulted and react in a way that suits them. Just because they are moderators doesnt mean they will or SHOULD take crap from anybody.

------------------
                      Seth, are you ok ?
                      I`m peachy, Kate. The world is my oyster.
                      Seth, are you ok? I`m peachy Kate. The world is my oyster. - Seth Gecko

Comment

Wasn't everyone a mini at one time :-). I thought this forum was for thoughts about upcoming M products. What is up with all of this blasting? I come here to get info on what is new. This kind of string belongs in some news group or something. Everyone has a right to agree or disagree. Can everyone just laugh this off and forget about it.

Come on Everyone SMILE and shake hands. (No hand buzzers alowed)

Comment

Working...
                        X