No announcement yet.

matrox's next part

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well for one the guy ain't wrong, dunno about the hockey stuff though, that's some game girls play right?
    Oh, for crying out loud !!
    When will we know ???
    What is there to know ?
    (and I'm also not refering to the hockey stuff )

If only I had some music skills, I'd immediatly have a cover of Timex Social Club's hit "Rumors" (lyrics here), but with the contents of these forums as new lyrics...

Jörg
    Last edited by VJ; 25 February 2002, 02:36.
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

i think we all know that matrox have a big piece of work in the works, but i think they need to release it, opefully with complete and stable drivers before the gf4 gains a large share of the market (remember the gf3 and 8500??? ). if matrox manage to do this then i am sure that many people will consider an upgrade from their gf2 type products to a matrox card

and btw anyone who thinks that british hockey is a girls sport will end up with my stick wrapped around their head
      Dell Inspiron 8200
      Pentium4m 1.6
      640mb pc2100
      64mb gf440go
      15" uxga ultrasharp
      40gb 5400rpm hdd 16mb cache

Comment

Originally posted by roadie
        i think we all know that matrox have a big piece of work in the works....
        I don´t.

rubank

Comment

then you havn't learnt to read between the lines yet
          Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

I've nothing against hockey, I think you all look very cute in those little skirts and white panties

Originally posted by roadie

and btw anyone who thinks that british hockey is a girls sport will end up with my stick wrapped around their head

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
              then you havn't learnt to read between the lines yet
              That´s right.
              I´ve been in non-interlaced mode for ages.

PS. Let´s see if they can get to the replicator and transform all the vapour into hard matter.

rubank

Comment

I think you all look very cute in those little skirts and white panties
                ok
                /me gets coat and hides from ant's strange sexual peversions/
                Dell Inspiron 8200
                Pentium4m 1.6
                640mb pc2100
                64mb gf440go
                15" uxga ultrasharp
                40gb 5400rpm hdd 16mb cache

Comment

Ok roadie,

so you play hockey in a little skirt and white panties
                  (whyelse would you have to hide from Ant).

That could explain Englands performance in international competitions.

rubank
                  (Sweden vs Canada 5-2, 2002 olympics)

Comment

Originally posted by rubank
                    Don't even start... Sweden sux at olympics!!! Dosen't matter if we beat the living daylight out of Canada... Doesn't matter at all... Sweden sux arse!

Comment

No they dont, they just mysteriously manage to fu£k up when it matters.

Comment

quote:
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for giving our team a wake up call

(CANADA ........gold, 2002 olympics )

everybody else
                        ................hiding their little white dress

ant...... aaannnt.......... where did e go now?

sorry, just had to.
                        another dawg basking in the sun

iwill xp333-r, xp2500@ 340ddr :need better ram

Comment

rubank
                          Words not required!!

Comment

internet security

Dear Wombat (?!?),

I just thought you should know I'm running ZoneAlarm, that is, until I get my router. So unless you're a hacker, you're not getting in! And if you are, I hope you have better things to do!

casa

Comment

You missed the point. I'm not implying nor have any interest in hacking your box. But if a certain company wanted your address, it would be easy to find out where you live.

I just think you're foolish for risking your brother's job just to be popular.

Speaking as someone under a couple NDAs of my own, I'd be pissed off if I'd ever told you anything.
                              Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat

Speaking as someone under a couple NDAs of my own, I'd be pissed off if I'd ever told you anything.
                                Ditto that. some people bend NDA's (in fact most people probably do), but its only to people they know and trust and its NEVER to be leaked or posted. i know if i ever gave my brother any information and he posted it i would never mention anything to him again...
                                "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Working...
                                X