Clear All

• Parhelia2 will be fabricated using new process & materials

chuck
    Chuck
    秋音的爸爸

That might just work!

It certainly got to be better than the current methods

Comment

Cool, now you're going to have a Parhelia 2 card bundled with a McDonald's menu... would be fun, along with fries and coke aswell :P
      Let those who want to be simple, be simple.

Comment

I predict any processor made with this process will lay an egg.

MadScot
        Asus P2B-LS, Celeron Tualatin 1.3Ghz (PowerLeap adapter), 256Mb PC100 CAS 2, Matrox Millenium G400 DualHead AGP, RainbowRunner G-series, Creative PC-DVD Dxr2, HP CD-RW 9200i, Quantum V 9Gb SCSI HD, Maxtor 20Gb Ultra-66 HD (52049U4), Soundblaster Audigy, ViewSonic PS790 19", Win2k (SP2)

Comment

This stuff is actually pretty interesting, but I don't think we'll need it. Silicon can apparently be prepped in much the same way - only if that doesn't work do I see us switching to an all-new material.
          Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

I've read about it too. Silicon is in abdundance so we don't need a substitute to that.

Let him try find something as condctive as copper / silver / gold made of manure, now that's a challenge !

Comment

Working...
            X