Pitou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitou

Hello yet again people, don't think I have fallen asleep at the wheel, just keep your eyes peeled for some breaking information later this week.

VigilAnt
    VigilAnt

can't wait, later this week means one more day over but I guess I will have to wait until saturday my time..
    Last edited by flee; 30 October 2002, 22:21.

Comment

is it a holiday on friday over @ Canada/USA too? do you think there will be an announcement on friday if it is a holiday?

Comment

Sounds very promising. Hope there are groundbraking GOOD news ahead.
        Thanks VigilAnt, you are doing a great job!

Hati

Comment

Hmmm, in the CB this time?....

Umf
          Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
          [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

i hate it when you tease me like this...
            "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

This is not a tease. It is also not alluding to a pending announcement right away, but I did come across some very interesting bits of information. I have not verified the information to my liking yet, that's why this post is in the CB.

Pitou, full speed ahead.

VigilAnt
              VigilAnt

Comment

Pitou? umm I am missing the translation there
                Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasq
                  Pitou? umm I am missing the translation there
                  It's not so much the translation as it is what Pitou represents. All will be detailed soon enough, be patient and everyone will know.

VigilAnt
                  VigilAnt

Comment

Give me more, please
                    Kuba2k

P4 1.6@2.1 512kB - i845E - 512MB DDR333@354 - 60 GB - G400 DH 32MB - EIZO 21" CRT & 29" flat TV - SB Audigy - Genius SW-5.1 Home Theater - Pioneer DVD 106s - TEAC WE540K - ELSA cable modem

Comment

After getting so many uppset news, we need something that can cheer us up. Matrox has four months time to get my money, because in next Feburary I have to buy a new computer. Please don't force me to take a card other than something from Matrox.
                      Last edited by chaoliang; 31 October 2002, 03:45.

Comment

Could it be "Ange Pitou" by Dumas? (Story of the fall of Louis XVI) Would that mean that the governing body of Matrox is on the way out? Hope so!

Edit: fixed some, took away email notification!
                        Last edited by RainMaker; 31 October 2002, 06:52.

Comment

Aaaargh!!!! Ca.. Can.. Can't... w... wait!
                          Give us some good news VigilAnt!

Comment

Originally posted by Goc
                            Aaaargh!!!! Ca.. Can.. Can't... w... wait!
                            Give us some good news VigilAnt!
                            Maybe he tells us the new core is available in december 30% faster and with a lower price.
                            If it's something like that, who wants my parhelia for the old price.
                            cu/2 magog - Germany - flying with OS/2 Warp speed...in a vehicle named eComStation (eCS)
                            ---
                            Author of the Java Movie Database - http://www.jmdb.de
                            JMDB v1.35 FINAL is available (2007-09-20)
                            Homepage: http://www.juergen-ulbts.de/

Comment

Really hoping this is good news this time around! Looking foward to hearing it if thats the case.

Mike
                              Shuttle SN45G, 2 x 256 Megs of Geil Golden Dragon PC3200 DDR Ram, 120 Gig Western Digital SE HD, 16x48x Liteon DVD-CDR Combo Drive, 128 Meg Retail Parhelia, nForce Soundstorm, Klipsch Promedia GMX

Comment

Working...
                              X