• Show
Clear All

The gamers are looking forward for the fx 5900 even the nv40

Comment

As Byock said, Soon™
      DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Just soon (tm) I am guessing
        We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Even Matrox Soon™

Comment

Originally posted by Lambo-Fan
            Yes, time will tell. The same procedure as every year .

...as every 5year...
            Work-Box:P4C3.0GHz; DFI LAN Party875Pro, GeiL Golden Dragon 512MB PC3500 DDRAM, ==>>PARHELIA 128+ZALMAN HEATPIPE MOD<<==, 2 x WD360 Raptor 36Gig RAID 0, MAXTOR 6Y080L0 80Gig, Plextor PX-W4824A, Toshiba SD-M1612, 2x BenQ FP767 17"TFT

MEDIA-BOX:P4C3,2GHz; ASUS P4P800 Deluxe, GeiL Golden Dragon 512MB PC4000 DDRAM, Radeon9800XT, 2xHitachi HDS722512-VLSA80; RAID0, Plextor PX-116A, PX-708A, Plextor Premium/T3B

Comment

as soon (tm) as i get funds for my next film i will do the folowing... creat a great film that will rock the world and net me millions... use those millions to invest and duplicate at an incredible rate untill im am somewhere neer 1trillion.... then i will buy companies like

Matrox, Intell, Microsoft, Avid, stienberg, discreet, Wd, seegate, 3dlabs, etc etc.... and make them creat a whole new kind of PC that would blow even a BigBlue super computer off its feet......

not to mention how fine the graphics would be.... its still too early for holograms but it will be a start...... as a film editor and sound engeneer aquiered companies to creat the ultra ultimate editing, compositing , and audio system... and all in one solution for the indie filmakers.... one that will beet any system offered now x n to the power 100... :d..............

now who wants to sponsor my film... all i need to strat with is $1.5million.......
              "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Working...
              X