Something is going to happen...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something is going to happen...

Could it be a new video card? Could it be a new game? Could it be some other hardware? Could it be new console news? Maybe I know, maybe I don't, but something is going to happen tomorrow. Possibly around high noon. :O purple monkey dishwasher
    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
    Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Deleted
    GSGRUNT

Comment

New PowerVR card perhaps...
      Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

I think it's new banana in my shop
        A CRAY is the only computer that runs an endless loop in just 4 hours...

Comment

SLI ... boring.
          no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

A new low low price on the M3D?

Comment

Originally posted by Nicram
              I think it's new banana in my shop
              and if the boss catches you exposing yourself again he'll have you put in a straight jacket and throw away the key
              "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Here's my prediction of the next amazing thing to happen...People who bought stuff from me on eBay will actually go back and leave me some good feedback (cough|Mehen|cough)
                Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Greebe: How did You know about that ?:P :P :P
                  A CRAY is the only computer that runs an endless loop in just 4 hours...

Comment

first I'll have to remember what my account name is, then I'll get right on it

-done and done
                    Last edited by Mehen; 1 July 2004, 01:31.
                    Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)

Comment

funny thing is, I didn't know what was going to be announced when I started this thread, I only knew that there was "going to be a big announcement in graphics," according to my sources. My sources have been sacked for getting my hopes up.

Comment

Working...
                      X