Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need Fresh, Updated Matrox News

Any info on new cards?

I've tried the Ati 9800 se but is too slow and the visualization/image quality is terrifying compared with the parhelia.

Ant, please, giveus information...

How can Ant (or anyone for that matter) give information when there isn't any?
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

It would actually be me giving that info.
      There is no news.
      Cope.
      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

.... hope something propes up by august.... like a PCI-Ex Pharelia... after 10 years of nothing but matrox in my box it woulb be a shame that when/if i get the funds for a DP system i'd have to resort to ATI x600 cards.. that will be a sad day in my book
        "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

should i choose another g card vendor???
          any suggestions???

Comment

Try Rendition? I hear the new V4400E is coming out soon.

Comment

nobody buy the bitboys know-how for the g-card?

Comment

i am thinking that a PCI-express version of Parhelia would be out soon.. but can see any new graphics chipset coming out from Matrox.. btw what ever happened to the integrated g400-class chipsets for laptops? Canned as usual? or Matrox planning a new one for the laptop market?
                Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
                ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

I wouldn't hold your breath for a PCI-Express version.

Comment

Originally posted by rylan
                    I wouldn't hold your breath for a PCI-Express version.
                    I would definitely hold yours

Comment

We need Fresh, Updated Matrox News
                      Haig's on vacation til the first of August
                      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Belwarrior
                        i am thinking that a PCI-express version of Parhelia would be out soon.. but can see any new graphics chipset coming out from Matrox.. btw what ever happened to the integrated g400-class chipsets for laptops? Canned as usual? or Matrox planning a new one for the laptop market?
                        What happened to the Matrox powered Amiga machine that was hyped for about 30 seconds?
                        P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Originally posted by schmosef
                          What happened to the Matrox powered Amiga machine that was hyped for about 30 seconds?
                          hey i never heard about that one.. might have been fun if it had happend
                          Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
                          ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

Originally posted by Belwarrior
                            hey i never heard about that one.. might have been fun if it had happend

It was all over the net for a very short period of time. The Reg article even goes so far as to mention MURC!
                            P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Originally posted by Amiga Blitter
                              nobody buy the bitboys know-how for the g-card?

Bitboys are out of desktop market. BUT, there will be a something new coming from them pretty soon. I do not know much about it, but it is their next generation pda / hand held part and it will be a major step forward from Acceleon G30.

(they actually have announced the launch date, it's on GDC, August 10th.)
                              "Dippadai"

Comment

Working...
                              X