No announcement yet.

What news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 or maybe 3 weeks ago Haig came up again with one of his famous "barring any unforseen consequenses etc. etc....." speeches .
    I believe it was in that "last question about DX9" thread at the Matrox tech.supp. forum.
    And it was about new tech,not Parhelia PCI-e version.
    Too bad its weekend and i cant check it. :/
    ASUS P5B-E ;2GB G.Skill DDR2 Ram; C2D6420;lub 3D X1950pro ;SoundBlaster X-Fi;WinXP

Comment

i seem to remember those for all the big events... G450, P650, etc etc...
      "And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

G600 wil come DDDD
        It will got asscasting & some T&L instruction that can't be possible to run in any other app that Matrox AssCasting :P
        OK it was bad joke :P

The new card is coming.. but not too fast. & It will be not much faster in 2D/3D than Parhelia (so they can't give P2 name).
        A CRAY is the only computer that runs an endless loop in just 4 hours...

Comment

If it's got PS 2.0, then it will just be a "fixed" P (or they will have reworked the drivers...), enought o make it DX9/Longhorn compliant, and maybe licensed NV's AGP-to-PCI-E bridge chip...

Comment

Or maybe it will be a reworked Pitou made DX9 compliant
            ASUS P5B-E ;2GB G.Skill DDR2 Ram; C2D6420;lub 3D X1950pro ;SoundBlaster X-Fi;WinXP

Comment

And what about Longhorn compliant?
              WGF 1.0 and WGF 2.0 are both same to achieve. The actual video card are compatible only in Basic Driver Model (maybe) and not Advanced Driver Model.

Comment

Working...
              X