I see in the crystal ball, i see...
    Matrox strike back.... with a DX 10 card

Soon....

Comment

LOL!
      P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Hehe, too much drugs Amiga Blitter

There are only old scratches on the ball :P Even spiders escape from this place :P
        A CRAY is the only computer that runs an endless loop in just 4 hours...

Comment

well they have been sending alot of emails lately asking for engineering people to work on ASICs for their graphics department... then again, this could be to replace the ones who probably jumped ship
          We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Well if they're only looking for engineers now, it'll be YEARS before they announce whatever new card they are working on. And another year before they release it. And another year before they re-release it with fixes for whatever problems they secretly always knew it had. And then one more year for them to quietly discontinue work on implementing promised driver dependant features.

I think that about covers it. We know Matrox's pattern now.

Comment

i just saw the first line of this thread browsing the forum headings and thought the post was from sometime years ago.
              It brings a smile to my face that there is still activity here...
              in a good way i might add.
              is a flower best picked in it's prime or greater withered away by time?
              Talk about a dream, try to make it real.

Comment

Well, it's questionable, if they have resources to come up with DX9.0/WGF2.0 core, although they would need one in Q1 2007 if they want to keep their core specialty and multi monitor business going.

Comment

I heard that all of Matrox engineers are working hard to make new chip. The problem is just that all = 2
                  A CRAY is the only computer that runs an endless loop in just 4 hours...

Comment

Bleh, why don't you just ignore Amiga B? He's been hallucinating like that for the last 3 years, I think

Comment

As a member of an ASIC team committed to consolidating the position of Matrox as a leader in the industry of graphics acceleration, you will constantly meet new challenges.

RESPONSIBILITIES :

You will work inside the ASIC team to develop and validate visually, functionally and for performance our next generation graphic processors. You could be involved in the following activities:

-Performance and functional modelisation ;
                      -Creation of analysis and visualization softwares ;
                      -Automation and development of the ASIC verification environment;
                      -Participating in ASIC feasibility studies.

Well, they still haven't given up apparently.

Comment

still crazy after all these years...

Comment

well it would be good to see somrthing nnew and competative... one cab only hope
                          "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Working...
                          X