test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh wait, make that seven
    Main Machine: Intel Q6600@3.33, Abit IP-35 E, 4 x Geil 2048MB PC2-6400-CL4, Asus Geforce 8800GTS 512MB@700/2100, 150GB WD Raptor, Highpoint RR2640, 3x Seagate LP 1.5TB (RAID5), NEC-3500 DVD+/-R(W), Antec SLK3700BQE case, BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 530W

Comment

ok, that was nr 8, and this is 9 this'll get me to 1000 in no time i like this whoring bussiness
      Main Machine: Intel Q6600@3.33, Abit IP-35 E, 4 x Geil 2048MB PC2-6400-CL4, Asus Geforce 8800GTS 512MB@700/2100, 150GB WD Raptor, Highpoint RR2640, 3x Seagate LP 1.5TB (RAID5), NEC-3500 DVD+/-R(W), Antec SLK3700BQE case, BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 530W

Comment

Are we at 100 yet??
        "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Not yet.
          Titanium is the new bling!
          (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Who dares set the next mark ?

Comment

i know this thread will have a very bad end ... but that won't stop me from whoring now will it?
              no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

The daring one!!

Comment

Hey!! Thop squeezed in after Admiral's post!! People are fast here!!
                  And so now my post above looks..................weird??????

Comment

3 to go.
                    "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

• oh, 2 now.

Comment

Last edited by Admiral; 7 January 2003, 12:42.

Comment

• Who get's to be # 100?
                          --Insert something here--

Comment

• Are we counting the posts or the replyes?
                            According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

• It would be funny if this test thread could beat Zokes "new MURC game" thread (1029)
                              --Insert something here--

Comment

• *sigh*
                                Another "Test" thread
                                If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
                                X