Snow Sucks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McElvis
    Wow, thats more snow than I've ever seen!

I'm coming over to Hartford, Conneticut in a couple of weeks. Anyone know how bad it is there?
    Well the storm was the 4th worse one recorded in NYC since they started recording the weather. By the time you get to Hartford it should be all gone. They are talking about warm weather and Rain for the weekend. Should be interesting with the flooding me might get
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Thanks for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Mordrid
        Nor us Michigan types.

In terms of preparation we have a pile of our own today, but I have these:

Dr. Mordrid
        This one looks like a challenge to showel snow with. I've tried using a mower to shovel snow and it was messy and stalled the engine a lot.
        Titanium is the new bling!
        (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Putting a plow on the front might be of some assistance...
          Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

Yeah, I'm in NJ too. And the snow sure does suck.

Comment

Snow sucks especially when every university in the area closes and mine keeps going.

Man I hope the weather improves because I can't take the damn snow and cold anymore. I went to Cyprus for the Christmass break and it was heaven.

Today I saw this grazy guy walking around with short sleaves. What is the deal with these people? I mean the guy did not have 30 inches of insulating fat to protect him.

And I have not slept for 48 hours and for a strange reason I do not feel like sleeping at all. Is there somethign wrong with me. I know, it is the damned snow. hehe

Has anyone ever tried the PHP button ?

lets see
              PHP Code:
              What is the Purpose of having it

Comment

Today I saw this grazy guy walking around with short sleaves. What is the deal with these people? I mean the guy did not have 30 inches of insulating fat to protect him.
                Funny (not really funny but... relevant) My brother & his fiancee went to Jackson for a holiday in January.
                They both go pissed up and went back to the hotel, where they crashed out for the night..

On awaking, my bro couldn't find his girlfriend..
                A subsequent search found her lying dead in a snowdrift!!

For some reason she had awoken in the night... wandered outside in just a T-shirt & jeans and stumbled and fell into the snowdrift.... It was minus 21 degrees.

Of course my bro is absolutely devastated.

I know what you mean about "hard men" wandering around in T-shirts too... I used to work with one of these pricks !!
                His skin was red raw, "But it aint cold yu know".. "I wuz in the navy" ...

Stupid thickshits.... Truly deserving of the Rheumathoid arthritis they are definately gonna get in later life.!!
                Paul ... Peterborough ..Uk

....Ex- Perth ...WA .....

The ( EX) Forrestfield Flyer

Comment

Send those t-shirt wearing dipshits up hear. -42C with windchill this morning. Snow is OK, you move it with the machinery and it melts, just stay home while its ugly. But the Frrrreeeezzinnnng cold temps, now they really suck. A guy in a t-shirt would be messed up in 30 minutes.
                  Alcohol and Drugs make life tolerable.

Comment

Looking out the lab window at 3-4 foot snow drifts all around the house...mainly because we had 40-50 mph winds with our last storm

Dr. Mordrid
                    Dr. Mordrid
                    ----------------------------
                    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

It was 2F here around 8PM last night. Stupid me left a soda can in my car, which has now exploded all over the upholstry, mostly on the ceiling. Grrrr.
                      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat
                        It was 2F here around 8PM last night. Stupid me left a soda can in my car, which has now exploded all over the upholstry, mostly on the ceiling. Grrrr.
                        You lucky shit, I can't wait for spring
                        Alcohol and Drugs make life tolerable.

Comment

Working...
                        X