No announcement yet.

Ant in HW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh no! does this mean we're through? I'm crushed!

Comment

Ant's taken a lot moderating back.
      At least the rest of us will no longer be baffled over the disappearing posts. I think Wombat would be a good idea.
      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

I guess you forgot my Tatu girls thread.

Unless you are a hot underage lesbian we are through.

Comment

Actually Greebe hasn't left, he just doesn't feel like feeding the lower food chain ie supply information to these worthless pricks, whom find it far more pleasurable to snipe and vindictively attack others inspite of their less than perfect selves.

With Ant at the helm there isn't an active moderator in GH/S. This way you little panty wastes can run free spewing as much shit as found on most anyother forum... you know the "must dawn chest waders before entering and feel like a biohazard scrubdown" after leaving ie what we've been trying to prevent from happening here for years now. Feel proud, think long and hard about what you wished for, because it's yours now. Possibly in 20 years might realise what you lost, how much it cost you, or even how many others will have lost out on my experience due to your actions.

Smart move boys.

The MURC is no longer what it was (take a sec to notice how many long term members actively visit the MURC today for proof
          The only thing you've proved is that the loudest mouth gets fed first. At least we have good people like you to thank for the current Jerry Springer bandwagon mentality of the site. Now there's something to be proud of

BTW about a month ago I decided to get back into R/C after a 15 year hiatus. A week later I stopped being the mod (my own desire), a week later Ant took over as mod. I've lost nothing, and have freed up my time to persue other interests in the process.

---

FYI just bought a JR X-378
          7 channel 8 model Air/Heli/Sailplane computer "Heli" radio setup and am currently trying to make a selection of what to build. If I don't make a one of a kind something from scratch, you know me

If it's not not about aerodynamics and or built with EPP, Spruce, Fiberglass, Kevlar and Carbon (Mmm Carbon) then I don't wanna hear it

Seems that there are several others here getting R/C bug (trucks and what not

BTW Hele should = Heli, not Trucks, Dave
          Last edited by Greebe; 6 March 2003, 02:45.
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Looks like the kiddies toys have just flown out of the pram.
            Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Whoa whoa. It was all innocent, huh?

So you coming into #murc and spewing filth at me was a coincidence?

And maybe the mass deleting of about 1000 of my posts from the year 2000 was coincidence as well?

I kept my mouth shut at the time, but honestly Greebe. I don't know what makes you so schizophrenic, but I wish you'd get help. Some days I really value what you have to say, and others you do bizarre crap that nobody understands.

- Gurm

P.S. All of this happened unprovoked. I said nothing to Ant, as I had been out of town for several days. I show back up, log into #murc, and have Sasq and Ant saying "don't flip out, we're putting them all back!" and I say "putting WHAT back?" and they say "your post count is still a bit low, but..."

I have NO idea what set him off this time. *shrug*
              The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
              If only life were as easy as you
              I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
              If only life were as easy as you
              I would still get screwed

Comment

Wombat gets my vote as well. He seems like a reasonable guy to me. And for some extra fun maybe make Gurm co-moderator mwhaha
                Ok seriously, does the HW even need moderating? I haven't seen any work lately for Greebe here except moving a few posts out of here. Wombat could handle that as well i guess (if he wants to).
                no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

I like perogi.

Comment

Ok OK... I guess candy is not enough. How about a punch in the face if you don't vote for me!!

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe
                      FYI just bought a JR X-378
                      7 channel 8 model Air/Heli/Sailplane computer "Heli" radio setup and am currently trying to make a selection of what to build. If I don't make a one of a kind something from scratch, you know me

Seems that there are several others here getting R/C bug (trucks and what not

BTW Hele should = Heli, not Trucks, Dave
                      Nice controller! Keep us informed on what you are building or buying!

btw - A lot of people pronounce "Hele" as "Heli" But, as you know, I am a truck man all around. I finally finished breaking in my engine last night. I don't think it is shifting into second gear though, will have to look at that in more detail.

Dave
                      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
                        Whoa whoa. It was all innocent, huh?

So you coming into #murc and spewing filth at me was a coincidence?

And maybe the mass deleting of about 1000 of my posts from the year 2000 was coincidence as well?

I kept my mouth shut at the time, but honestly Greebe. I don't know what makes you so schizophrenic, but I wish you'd get help. Some days I really value what you have to say, and others you do bizarre crap that nobody understands.

- Gurm

P.S. All of this happened unprovoked. I said nothing to Ant, as I had been out of town for several days. I show back up, log into #murc, and have Sasq and Ant saying "don't flip out, we're putting them all back!" and I say "putting WHAT back?" and they say "your post count is still a bit low, but..."

I have NO idea what set him off this time. *shrug*

That is BULL***T Gurm, you and Pace have called for the pulling of Greebe's MOD status here and in #murc for months. Your own actions got you banned temporarily with personal attacks and the link in your old sig pointing to your "swan song".

for good info on this, read the banned threads in Site Feedback...go back 60 days min to catch them providing they dont get edited
                        Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

LOL 267(?) posts were deleted, Ant can correct me if I'm wrong... Thousands bwahahahahaha... at every turn you either flatly deny any wrong doing or stretch the truth so far out that maybe you should change your nick to Princess Chicken Littleshit, Gurm (you act so much like a Queen at times
                          Besides this is the same temper tantrum you've been throwing since the deletion of a single inappropriate post is all that is continuing here. You remember since last Dec (!) when your were acting as the spokeperson for Lithium, Prozac and Children of Crack addicts advocasy all rolled up into one over it? ehhh forgot? Ask your other personality...

and I do agree with Dil, read the other threads, the quoted proof et al

it's time to retract your claws little kitty
                          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

Yo Davo, am thinking either a hotliner, a fast epp wing or this one Mig35 which can be converted into an electric ducted fan jet atm.

Maybe next one will be a DeHavilland DH-88 Comet, I like this one...

Comment

sweet plane
                              “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                              –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Greebe:
                                Check out the "Toy Freak" thread...that's where all the RCers are talkin about their stuff
                                Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Working...
                                X